PDA

View Full Version : Ohana and no EMh or CP & EMH?

mrs.jacksparrow
08-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Hi, :mickey:
We have never been to Ohana. (me and DS age 6)
I just got 7:45 ARD for Sept 4th at Ohana but this would make us miss the EMH at MK.
We have ADR for CP at 11:00 the same day which would let us take advantage of the EMH but we have been to CP before.....

So the question is should we just stick with Plan A which is go to EMH at MK and then go to CP at 11:00 or switch to plan B and go to Ohana and forget about the EMH

The reason I want to go to Ohana is I heard such great things on the board about it....but DS in not a big lelo or stitch fan.
The reason I would want to use the EMH is DS love the indy speed way and during EHM seems to be the only time there is not a long wait. :thumbsup:

Any suggestions????:blush:

and PS I will cancel one of the ressies today or tomorrow, don't worry. Just trying to decide :mickey:

Kairi_7378
08-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Based on what you have said about DS's loving the Indy Speedway, I'd keep my ADR for Crystal Palace and go to EMH's at the Magic Kingdom. Personally,I think the early morning and the evening at MK are the most enjoyable times to be there. I think that if you are there for EMH's and you're able to do Tomorrowland and some of Fantasyland, you'll be ready for a nice meal at CP. Is your son a Pooh fan? (Just asking because you said he wasn't into Lilo and Stitch.)

mrs.jacksparrow
08-24-2008, 06:24 PM
Based on what you have said about DS's loving the Indy Speedway, I'd keep my ADR for Crystal Palace and go to EMH's at the Magic Kingdom. Personally,I think the early morning and the evening at MK are the most enjoyable times to be there. I think that if you are there for EMH's and you're able to do Tomorrowland and some of Fantasyland, you'll be ready for a nice meal at CP. Is your son a Pooh fan? (Just asking because you said he wasn't into Lilo and Stitch.)

Yes we both are.....and my Disney OCD has kicked into high gear. While thinking it over I read on another board, disboard I think it is called, that sometimes if you can't get ADR for a party of two then ask for three. Well I've been trying for 1900 Park Fare for over two weeks for an ADR so I tried for three and they had a table no problem and the CM was okay with it!!!! So I canceled both the Ohana and CP and we'll do the extra magic hours and eat at 1900 Park Fare with the Mad Hatter another big favorite of ours and try a new restaurant!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!:mickey::mickey::mickey: