PDA

View Full Version : Where To Watch Spectro Magic And Wishes

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-24-2008, 03:32 PM
We have a 630 pm reservation at Tony's and I believe it would be a good place to watch Spectro Magic Parade at 8 pm but probably not so good for Wishes. I'm concerned that a lot of people will stay in the same spot to watch both so where is the best place to go to watch Wishes if we wait unto the parade is over to go there?:confused:

andreallybadeggs
08-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Unless it is just insanely crowded you can almost always maneuver your way into the middle of Main Street. Even at 4'11" and with 6'2" Dads with toddlers on the shoulders stopping in front of me I can always wiggle around enough to find a place to enjoy the show. Have a memory-filled trip. :mickey:

barnaby
08-24-2008, 06:08 PM
I watched Spectro from Frontierland near the Diamond Horseshoe last trip.
For Wishes we headed over to the bridge to Tommorrowland when the circle on Main Street was full.

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-25-2008, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the info

Imagineer1981
08-25-2008, 11:14 AM
we always watch Wishes on the Tomorrowland Bridge, great spot

Bri
08-25-2008, 12:18 PM
we always watch spectro magic from the one corner on main street. it's at the end of main street, farthest from the castle, on the opposite side of tony's town square. i can't think of what stores are right there but it's the perfect spot. when the parade turns the corner to start going down main street, everything in the parade is facing you. it's a great spot for pics or to video tape. sorry i can't be more specific!

joonyer
08-25-2008, 04:37 PM
Our favorite spot for watching Wishes is right on the castle side of Casey's Corner on Main St. I love a Casey's dog while watching the parade or fireworks!

dml
08-25-2008, 05:45 PM
We love to watch Wishes from the Tomorrowland Terrace where the Asian Noodle Station is. There are plenty of chairs, but you have to get there early so you can sit up front.

:mickey::mickey:

Mickey91
08-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Wishes - Right in front of the castle INSIDE the red brick circle.

Spectro - We like this one in Frontierland. Not near as crowded.