PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day crowds?

spooky_kitten
08-24-2008, 01:37 AM
My husband and I are considering going to DL on Labor Day and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how bad the crowds tend to be that day.

tinkwest
08-24-2008, 11:28 AM
Labor Day will probably be about as crowded as a typical summer day at the DLR. Especially since it is NOT a blocked out date for AP holders.

spooky_kitten
08-24-2008, 12:24 PM
thanks tink! do you think if we went right when the park opened it would be less crowded or if we went later in the day?

NotaGeek
08-24-2008, 12:30 PM
thanks tink! do you think if we went right when the park opened it would be less crowded or if we went later in the day?

It will be busy all day ... it's the last official day of high season and add that everyone is off work, and you've got even more folk ... and then there's the annual passholders that will take advantage of the open day to hit the park!

There is no Early Entry, so odds are there will be a big line first thing. If you go straight to Fantasy Land you might get in some rides as lots of people will head right toward Finding Nemo.

spooky_kitten
08-27-2008, 09:27 PM
thanks for the heads up, michael! i think we'll just stay home and hang out that day instead.