PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know...

sillydisneymommy
08-23-2008, 03:19 PM
if I can get Fanta Strawberry to drink anywhere in WDW? I know they have coke products, but I'm not sure if they have that specifically. It's almost like medicine for me - it's the ONLY drink that I can handle right now with my morning sickness.:sick: In fact, it sort of gives me a little relief for a few minutes!:cloud9:

DumboMom
08-23-2008, 04:07 PM
I have never seen it in the parks or resorts. You could see if one of the local grocery delivery stores have it. :mickey:

Natazu
08-23-2008, 05:37 PM
I can't think of anyplace with bottles or at the fountain, but you can get a Fanta Strawberry Frozen drink at Backlot Canteen (MGM), ) & Africa Coolpost (World Showcase).

LebelJD
08-24-2008, 02:54 PM
DumboMom makes a good point. We are DVC members and always have a refrig in our room, so we make a stop at the Publix on I-Drive before we check in. We load up on soda, bottled water, and beer, so we always have drinks in the room. Helps that it's a bit less expensive too.

Hey Natazu - I have the same license plate, except from a different state!

Natazu
08-25-2008, 01:31 AM
DumboMom makes a good point. We are DVC members and always have a refrig in our room, so we make a stop at the Publix on I-Drive before we check in. We load up on soda, bottled water, and beer, so we always have drinks in the room. Helps that it's a bit less expensive too.

Hey Natazu - I have the same license plate, except from a different state!
That's entirely cool. The valets at AKL always leave it out front. You too?