PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Snacks At Animal Kingdom And Hollywood Studios

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-23-2008, 02:12 PM
We have plenty of snack options for Epcot and Magic Kingdom...can anyone suggest good snacks available at Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom? Thanks:mickey:

DumboMom
08-23-2008, 04:13 PM
Popcorn! It is by far my kids favorite at all the parks! :mickey:

Minnie Imagineer
08-23-2008, 04:15 PM
in Animal Kingdom, I always get a Mickey Premium ice cream bar as i'm going over the bridge.
In DHS, I love the cookies at Starring Rolls Bakery!

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-23-2008, 04:43 PM
We plan on trying Starring Rolls for lunch too

kakn7294
08-23-2008, 05:01 PM
At DHS, we love the frozen cokes near Echo Lake. Anything at Starring Rolls is great too! At AK, we always get a pretzel or popcorn. It's always so hot there that I never feel like eating!

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-23-2008, 05:26 PM
At DHS, we love the frozen cokes near Echo Lake. Anything at Starring Rolls is great too! At AK, we always get a pretzel or popcorn. It's always so hot there that I never feel like eating!

I forgot to mention that we are going at Christmastime, so available snacks may be different.

Natazu
08-23-2008, 05:39 PM
My favorite snack at AK is the breadsticks and marinara at Pizzafari. It's a shame is isn't on the dining plan as a snack anymore.

At MGM, the Writer's Stop and Starring Rolls have wonderful sweets. I like the chocolate cupcake looking thingy with the M&Ms in the frosting.

kakn7294
08-23-2008, 05:49 PM
I forgot to mention that we are going at Christmastime, so available snacks may be different.Ah, then my favorite snack at DHS is the hot cocoa and the roasted nuts on the Streets of America while viewing the Osborne Lights.

"DoYouHaveYourParkPass?"
08-23-2008, 07:07 PM
;)If you ask at the Staring Rolls bakery they will usually get a piece of Grapefruit Cake for you. I think the same as is sold in BD. It is a WONDERFUL snack. And enough to share with a friend.

25 trips and more to come

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-23-2008, 07:35 PM
All of the starring rolls suggestions sound good, we will definitely try the hot cocoa and roasted nuts when we watch the Osbourne Lights.

I wonder why they took the breadsticks and marinara off the dining plan. That's right up my son's alley so we may try them anyway.

Thanks guys. I have lots of ideas now.:thumbsup:

AwPhooey
08-23-2008, 07:42 PM
My favorite snack at AK is the breadsticks and marinara at Pizzafari. It's a shame is isn't on the dining plan as a snack anymore.

That stinks! That's the snack I look forward to most in AK... I guess I'll have to pay OOP o n my upcoming trip. :(

goofygirl67
08-24-2008, 06:39 AM
At ALL the parks I love the Pretzel. I did however find the cookies DHS at Villians candy shop to be the best. :tasty: I was told by a cast member that they were made at the Brown Derby everyday.

Bethis26fan
08-24-2008, 08:21 AM
we always get a frozen bannana at DHS.

Simba's Mom
08-24-2008, 01:46 PM
As a Previous Poster recommended, in DHS, go to the Writer's Stop. I particularly love their carrot cake cookies.

AdventurerKim
08-24-2008, 01:50 PM
We always get at least one giant Mickey gingerbread cookie with chocolate covered ears at the Writer's Stop in DHS in the Fall. Also, I love the chocolate covered and candy sprinkled Mickey pretzels at the Villain Shop candy store.

passholderryan
08-25-2008, 12:57 PM
This is what we like to do: As we exit the Great Movie Ride, buy a pretzel from the cart. We then walk over to the margarita bar attached to the Studio Catering Co. (by the I shrink the kids adventure set). They've got the same golden margaritas like the Mexico Pavillion. We did this yesterday, it was only about 90-92 degrees out!!!

tink'72
08-25-2008, 01:04 PM
Popcorn! It is by far my kids favorite at all the parks! :mickey:

:popcorn::ditto::ditto: