PDA

View Full Version : POR Question

georger
08-23-2008, 09:58 AM
We are leaving in 13 days and I want to make a request for POR. I know there is no guarentee but we have a 79 year old and my DS who is 8 months pregnant in our GG group. Which area Alligator Bayou or the Mansions? We also have kids a total of 6 in all the families. We really need to be close to the Food Court etc... because of our special needs...I am thinking building 18 in AB section. Any other good suggestions? I would like to request 2 options in hopes of getting one???

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-23-2008, 10:27 AM
We loved building #18 of AB. It is close to the food court and main bus stop, and has a quiet pool right behind it.

Since #18 isn't right on the main path, it wasn't noisy at all, a perfect combination.

Tinkerbella16
08-23-2008, 10:40 AM
We stayed at POR last year and just loved this resort. We were in Alligator Bayou. I would suggest Building #14 in AB, it is right by the foodcourt. We were put in building #24 and it was veryyyy far...but we had a bus stop right outside of our room, which was nice when coming back from the parks at night. We did request AB when we booked our trip, and they did grant the request, but they put us in the furthest building possible. I don't mind the walking at all...i actually loved it bc the resort is so beautiful.

mook3y
08-23-2008, 11:02 AM
We stayed at POR last year and just loved this resort. We were in Alligator Bayou. I would suggest Building #14 in AB, it is right by the foodcourt. We were put in building #24 and it was veryyyy far...but we had a bus stop right outside of our room, which was nice when coming back from the parks at night. We did request AB when we booked our trip, and they did grant the request, but they put us in the furthest building possible. I don't mind the walking at all...i actually loved it bc the resort is so beautiful.

We liked building #14 too! We found it very convienient to food court, pool and main bus stop.

deedeebee
08-23-2008, 12:07 PM
We are leaving in 16 days!!:thumbsup: This will be our 4th time at POR, we like buildings 14, 15, 16 & 18. All are in a good location quite pool, food court, bus stops are all close by. We love POR, make sure to take the boat to DTD, very nice at night! Have fun!:mickey: