PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday! Fay, Fay, go away...

Dr_Nigel_C
08-22-2008, 06:58 AM
Happy Friday, everyone! :mickey:

I don't know about you, but watching and waiting for Fay is starting to get real old! :thedolls:

We hope that all of our Florida-based INTERCOTees are safe and not too wet. :rain:

So, as we wait for her to leave Central Florida, and move in our direction, I think it's time we have a good old fashioned Hurricane Party! :party:

Drink-of-the-day (tm): Hurricane (of course!).

Bret, fire up that grill (just make sure the rain doesn't put the fire out, ok?)!

Hope everyone has a great weekend...enjoy!

Daisy'sMom
08-22-2008, 08:19 AM
After walking the dog in torrential rain and wind this morning, I have decided to ban the name Fay from my vocabulary! I am SO over her.:sick:

jrkcr
08-22-2008, 08:46 AM
Oh my gosh! I didn't really realize it is Friday! :woohoo:

Reno- dry and hot, but with very cool nights-down in the 50's! Not exactly weather for a real hurricane, but perfect for the :marg:. Since it is 5am here, I'll take mine in a few hours by the pool-thanks! :vacation:

I'm sending all of my intercot friends in the SE some sunshine! :sun: Have a great weekend!

ibrowse17
08-22-2008, 09:07 AM
I wish everyone a happy, safe and dry Friday:thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-22-2008, 10:31 AM
I really feel for them in Florida....but now they say we may get her too...hopefully just as a tropical depression:marg:

MsMin
08-22-2008, 10:52 AM
It still feels tropical here... crazy weather.. crazy storm. I think this weather raises everyone's anxiety since it has that "storm is coming feel"
I can't believe it's been 3 weeks already since I'm back from the Bahamas So glad I'm not there now.
I do have a little 151 rum hmmm... think Bret would mind if I kick it up for the party and throw a little rum on those ribs... :flame: uh oh :blush:
Where is Bret anyway??? anyone heard from him..
Bret are you ok?
HAPPY FRIDAY ALL....

MamaStyles
08-22-2008, 11:36 AM
We continue to get bands of rain and wind gusts.......high surf warnings for this weekend........BUT....I'm focusing on NEXT weekend @ WDW with Miss Styles and Adventureland TikkiGirl. Yahoooooo!:trio::::bar::ccat::minnie:

Nascfan
08-22-2008, 01:10 PM
Happy Friday everyone!

Hope our southern friends stay as dry and safe as possible.

offwego
08-22-2008, 01:47 PM
Happy Friday everyone. I hope you all stay safe and dry!

Ed
08-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Hmmmmmm......

F R I D A Y..... Yeah, that's the ticket ~~ Get RID of FAY. :mad:

I'll skip the drink, thanks...anybody got a towel?

And is it safe to stand anywhere within 50 yards of Bret's grill?

:rain:

ElenitaB
08-22-2008, 10:55 PM
A hurricane sounds pretty good around now (the drink... NOT the storm). Is there a virgin version?

Have a good weekend, everyone!

weswerx
08-23-2008, 07:33 AM
Why doesn't somebody tell me when Friday get here? This has been one of those weeks!
I just got back from our trade show in Baltimore on Weds. and I have been playing catch up at work ever since. I am constantly asking people what day is it and they tell me it's the same say as when I asked five minutes earlier, so now I'm really lost. So, I'm going with today as Friday and tomorrow can be Monday and then the day after that can be Friday again...oh the insanity!!!!!!!

Happy FAYday everyone and stay safe

SgtTigger
08-23-2008, 08:50 PM
ribs... :flame: uh oh :blush:
Where is Bret anyway??? anyone heard from him..
Bret are you ok?

Well I am glad someone missed me.......

I missed the party and the past week since I been in the hospital since Tuesday morning......

I am out but cant BBQ no energy... wont be my self for a while........ More Dr. Visits next week....

Oh and thanks for sending Fay this way as I get out the hospital...............

Now sherrie has to be a :nurse:

:cop: :tigger:

weswerx
08-24-2008, 12:07 AM
Brett, what happened? Another BBQ "accident"?
But seriously glad you are out and hope you are recovering.
Who are you, since you're not yourself? I wanna be somebody else this week too, preferably someone on vacation at WDW

SgtTigger
08-24-2008, 01:40 PM
Brett, what happened? Another BBQ "accident"?

No accident but things have been building for a while I have figured out which led to a case of Acute pancreatitis..... then had tons of IV problems while I was in the hospital. Things were just going wrong left and right and they were only letting me eat ice chips for 4 days. then clear liquids.
So now I need to get energy back and get back to my self.... Till then I don't really know who I am..........:D

:cop: :tigger:

Dr_Nigel_C
08-24-2008, 01:43 PM
Yikes, Bret! :ill:

Glad you're doin better tho -- gotta get your strength back so you can handle grill duties!

Happy Friday..er, Sunday, everyone!

Fresh round of drinks on the way!