PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP and decorations...

disneygeek84
08-21-2008, 09:55 PM
We will be there Sept 7th-13th and I was wondering if there will be any MNSSHP decorations up while we're there?

I think there's a couple of parties going on while we're there, so will they just put up stuff for the parties until it gets closer to Halloween? Or will they be up all the time?

Just curious!

Pop Centurion
08-21-2008, 10:11 PM
The first MNSSHP is on the 5th so there should be decorations around the park.
On our 2nd from last day at MK last year on Sept 10th they had some decorations up and it was weeks before the first party was scheduled. There was a scarecrow, pumpkins, and bails of hay outside of the main entrance under the monorail tracks. Some decorations in the grassy area before you walk through tunnel underneath the WDW railroad station. More scarecrows and pumpkins in the center of town square and pumpkin heads on the light posts.

CaptSmee
08-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Most of the big decorations don't go up until around 5 or 6, but yes, you'll see little touches around the park...

TINKinTX
08-25-2008, 01:24 AM
We were there Fall 2006.....and were a little disappointed in the lack of Fall/Halloween decorations throughout the parks and hotels. :mickey:

laward32
08-25-2008, 07:22 PM
When we were there in Oct (Oct26-Nov2) there were fall decorations all over MK. They had orange banners all the way down main st. There were pumpkins and scarecrows everywhere. I think the only think that went up for the party were the signs and a few actual "halloween" type decos. The park definately had a fall theme to it our whole trip. The neat thing was the 31-Nov 2 we had christmas decorations in all of our picks. All of the parks but MK started putting christmas deco up on the 30th and on. The last MNSSHP was the 2 so we didn't get any christmas deco at MK our trip. It made it kinda neat.

Mickey91
08-25-2008, 08:29 PM
There are some fall decorations up all day. The exclusive party decor goes up around 5 or 6. It isn't as impressive as in years past, but is still fun.:mickey: