PDA

View Full Version : make your own chocolate bar!

Minnie Imagineer
08-21-2008, 09:51 PM
I just went to this store in Atlantic City, It'Sugar. You can make your own candy bar by 1st choosing a chocolate: milk, dark or white. Then they give you a plastic cup with a lid and you can fill it till you can close the lid. You go all through the giant candy store and put any candy you want in it!

I made one with reese's pieces, different flavor jelly beans, and candy corn! My mom thought this was disgusting...but chocolate and jelly beans are actually fantastic!

your turn:
What would you put in your chocolate bar??!

disneydeb
08-21-2008, 10:29 PM
milk chocolate
caramel
peanut butter

ElenitaB
08-21-2008, 11:06 PM
Oooooh, that sounds good! Particularly on a night that I'm really jonesing for chocolate. I thought your combo was inspired. (Have you ever tried Muddy Bears?)

Now that we're heading toward fall (not that I'm trying to kill the summer but school starts in two weeks), I think I'd add in: broken pretzels, candy corn and toffee.

The next time you're at DTD, go check out the "make your own" at Goofy's Candy Company. You get to choose what you're dipping, what kind of chocolate it will be dipped in and toppings. :cloud9:

J9
08-22-2008, 01:33 AM
There's an "It's Sugar" store at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach as well.

I've only ever actually been inside the one in AC, but it is absolutely amazing!!!

LauraleeH
08-22-2008, 11:43 AM
You guys are making me hungry!!!

I'd definitely choose milk chocolate and I'd probably put M&M's and Oreos in it. I'm sure I'd be more creative if I had the chance to go there...mmm, cookie dough pieces sounds good.

J.C.&ALI'SMOM
08-22-2008, 03:05 PM
There's one in Universal Studios CityWalk in California, too!

DisneyDog
08-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Is that right on the boardwalk? I think I was at that store before. I bought chocolate scented lipgloss. it smelled really yummy!

Minnie Imagineer
08-25-2008, 08:05 PM
Is that right on the boardwalk? I think I was at that store before. I bought chocolate scented lipgloss. it smelled really yummy!

yea, there is an entrance on the boardwalk or you can go through the entrance to the Pier shops at Caesars.
And I got their Pilsbury icing scented chap stick!

Pop Centurion
08-27-2008, 11:02 AM
Hmmm, I might have to take a ride to AC since I'm about an hour away. No idea what I'll put in mine. Guess I'll just wing it when I get there.