PDA

View Full Version : Hoist Your Colors Privateering Contest

Chescat
08-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Enter the "Hoist Your Colors Privateering Contest"

Prove Yourself a Pirate!

Attention Pirates and Privateers! Join us this weekend, August 22 (12:01 AM, Pacific Time) - August 24 (11:59 PM, Pacific Time) for a challenge that will test your skills as a licensed Pirate! Sunk more ships than anyone, have you? Best Pirate in the Caribbean, are you? Then prove it:

Hoist Your Colors Privateering Contest
Top 100 Unlimited Access Members with the highest Privateering Score will receive a Limited Edition, numbered and bound, "Privateer's License" and an Official Pirates of the Caribbean Online baseball hat.

Top 100 Basic Access Players with the highest Privateering Score will receive an Official Pirates of the Caribbean Online baseball hat.

Click here for full Contest details (http://apps.pirates.go.com/pirates/v3/#/community/contests/privateering.html)

Randypandy
08-22-2008, 12:40 AM
I entered. :) I have no idea if i can play much. I have to help my mom babysit a one year old and he never gets tired. I usually have to wait till he falls asleep or is with someone else before i can play online. I stinks because i can never do anything without getting called to help out.

Patricia
08-23-2008, 02:07 PM
Aww, I miss pirating.