PDA

View Full Version : Play 'N' Dine at Hollywood and Vine

Disdaddy
08-20-2008, 11:00 PM
Has anyone been to the character meal at Hollywood Studios that features JoJo, Goliath and Little Einsteins? When we go our daughter will be 2 and we are thinking about taking her. She watches JoJo's Circus for a few minutes every morning before I take her to the baby sitter's and she loves it. I haven't heard much about it. How is it?

LuvsTigger80
08-21-2008, 12:32 AM
we did this for our 2 year old on our last trip. and he was over the moon. he would get down from his chair and give the characters a big hug. he even got his crayons and paper off the table so that Golith could color with him! :) and the food was good. we enjoyed it. we will be going again on our next trip.:mickey:

littlefoots
08-21-2008, 12:39 AM
Hi...we did this on our trip last year as well. I have 2 kids..then ages 8 and 11. They enjoyed it! I thought it was a great one as far as kids and characters...they dance, come around to the tables... its setup like a little dance party with the music from Playhouse Disney. The food was really a great selection..and a little different from the typical burger, nuggets etc...

Belle_0717
08-21-2008, 08:27 AM
The family - 7 of us - took my nephew for his 1st b-day. He loved it. We went for breakfast and took the first seating! It was great - very empty until right before we left and the characters loved to interact with him.

This year it's Andrew, Aunt D and Uncle John going to O'hana for breakfast.:D

RaRaRoundTheWorld
08-21-2008, 09:00 AM
We've been twice with my preschoolers. They really enjoyed it. Both times, the restaurant was not full and the characters spent lots of time at our table.

Through the looking Glass
08-21-2008, 09:23 AM
:thumbsup: One of the better charactor meals. We go every visit.

GaDisneyGal
08-21-2008, 10:35 AM
We went to Play and Dine for breakfast last year. The food was very good and the atmophere was fun. My daughter was two at the time and that was absolutely her favorite character meal. She had been a extremely timid at a few of our other character meals, but she danced around with JoJo and The Little Einsteins and hugged all the characters without any hesitation. :thumbsup: