PDA

View Full Version : Photo Prices @ Cinderella's Royal Table

Lori0963
08-20-2008, 04:39 PM
I just have a question I hope someone will be able to help me out with.

I will be leaving for WDW on Friday with my DD, a friend and her DGD. I know that you only get one photo with the party but I'm sure my Daughter will want her photo taken also. Does anyone know how much an additional photo cost?

DisneyBabies
08-21-2008, 10:38 AM
Hi!
Ok I don't know how much an extra photo package costs (the one you get with the meal is valued @ $29.95 and I'm not sure if they would price a second package differently). However, I know that they will take a couple of extra pictures of your group (together or separately). If you get a package with your entire group, there will be a number on the receipt they give you that you can have added to your photopass card. So that way, you will get all the pictures that they take, not just the one from the package and you can print the pictures you want.

biodtl
08-21-2008, 08:27 PM
You can also take your own photos after the photopass photographer takes their.

disneyfan328
08-22-2008, 10:24 AM
You should be able to just take a picture with her alone - It also depends on how many are in your party. If you have 5 or more then you get 2 packages We did one with the whole family and then we did one with my DD - 8 by herself with Cinderella since she was all dressed up in her finest - crown and all. I loved being able to add them to the photopass CD as we got all of the various pics that they took, not just the one that they printed for us as that one wasn't the best that was taken. also we were able to add cinderellas signature to it for her.