PDA

View Full Version : Feb 2009 park hours are up!

DisneyBabies
08-20-2008, 12:05 PM
I just checked the WDW site as nd Feb 2009 park hours are up. They indicate which parks are going to have EMH on which days, but the don't tell you if it is morning or evening! Does anyone know why?

SAHDad
08-20-2008, 12:18 PM
That is a bit odd. It appears that they have yet to update the Extra Magic Hours page, which would normally show whether the EMH are AM or PM. I know that the calendar was active as of some point last night/early this morning, so I would expect that they would update the EMH page today.

Tbelle1976
08-20-2008, 08:21 PM
Just got on there now and it's still not updated. We will be there Feb 13-20, so I guess we still have a little while to plan.:mickey:

DisneyBabies
08-21-2008, 10:26 AM
I checked online again this morning and the EMH's still aren't up, so I called Disney (407-939-6244). They have no idea why the EMH wasn't listed, but they were able to look in their computer and told me the info for the dates I needed.
Just in case anyone else needs the info:
Feb 27 - Evening EMH @ Epcot
Feb 28 - Morning EMH @ Epcot

Insanity Clause
08-21-2008, 05:20 PM
Does anyone know when they will have through April up?

Tbelle1976
08-21-2008, 06:03 PM
February just got posted, so I would not think that April would be up for a few weeks at least???

DisneyBabies
08-22-2008, 09:20 AM
Feb 2009 should have been up on August 1st (if they really put it up 180 days in advance); however, it didn't go up until Aug 20th (and the last few months have been the same way). Since this has been the case so often lately, I don't expect March 2009 to be up until mid to late Sept and April 2009 won't be up until mid to late Oct (hopefully before all those people need to make ADR's when the system goes live again). It is still a good idea to check the website starting at the beginning of the month, but you expect to be disappointed unfortunately :(.

Carol
08-22-2008, 10:15 AM
It's actually better, planning wise, to have the information posted later, than sooner. A lot less changes take place.
That is a bit odd. It appears that they have yet to update the Extra Magic Hours page, which would normally show whether the EMH are AM or PM. I know that the calendar was active as of some point last night/early this morning, so I would expect that they would update the EMH page today. Disney does not run the web site. It's typically a week or so before they updated the Extra Magic information. We have it available in Info Central.