PDA

View Full Version : Personalized autograph books

Pop Centurion
08-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Last year while waiting in line for Captain Hooks autograph, we began talking to a woman in front of us who had these really cool personalized autograph books she bought off ebay. You choose your favorite character for the cover along with the name to be added. But the cool thing about them was that there was a small picture of a different character in the lower corner on every page. So you would get the characters to sign their designated page. There were so many pages with every character imaginable, some of which are very rarely out. So it makes it real challenging to fill the book with all the signatures.
Anyway, it's been almost a year now and I've never found them on ebay. The closest I've found were basic personalized books. Has anyone here ever seen these and/or know where I can find them?

KAT1811
08-20-2008, 01:17 PM
Although I have never heard of or seen the autograph books you are refering to I did come across a great idea on another board that we are going to try this year. The poster recommended getting a 4x6 wire bound book of index cards and having the characters sign the blank side then getting a photo album (we are planning on getting a dated WDW photo album) and then putting each character's autograph in one slot with the picture of your child (or adult) right next to it. What a great memory! We usually look at the book wishing the pictures were next to it. Now this year, fur us, they will be!!!