View Full Version : Pal Mickey at Disneyworld

mrsdisneyworld50
08-20-2008, 02:29 AM
Feb 1998 Offsite
Mar 1998 Offsite
Jun 1999 Disneyland
May 2000 Offsite
Jun 2005 Offsite

My daughter wanted a Pal Mickey, so I gave her one for her birthday. However, I do not plan to go to Disneyworld until May 2009. Will I still be able to use Pal Mickey in the thene parks? Right know he says about 30 or 40 things, but the box he came in states that he says over 700 things. I guess he does most of the talking at the theme parks. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

MomOfAPrincess502
08-20-2008, 10:40 AM
We have had a Pal Mickey for several years and he always works when we take him back with us to the theme parks. Just be sure to put some fresh batteries in him before you go!:mickey:

GrumpyFan
08-20-2008, 11:07 AM
First, :welcome: to INTERCOT!!!

Pal Mickey is "activated" via a sensor in his nose by hidden devices in the parks at WDW. Outside of the parks he will play a couple of games, and tell several corny jokes. But, once you step into the parks he comes alive. He interacts with different areas inside MK, DHS, Epcot and AK. Sometimes he says funny things in the parks, tidbits and trivia about certain rides, parade times, show times, and many other things. He's fun to carry in the parks, but sometimes the information he gives can be overwhelming as he vibrates and laughs every time he has something new to tell you.