PDA

View Full Version : Hidden bathrooms

pink
08-19-2008, 08:27 PM
I know this is a wierd topic but does has anyboy come across a bathroom in any of the 4 parks that was completely desereted? I feel like everytime I go in they're always packed (typical for womens room) :mickey:

SteveL
08-19-2008, 09:09 PM
Over by the old Skyway in Tomorrowland is usually pretty empty, and the one to the right of Pirates.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-19-2008, 09:34 PM
My favourite bathroom is the one by the Tower of Terror in DHS. It is super-clean, and not busy!

azcavalier
08-19-2008, 10:10 PM
You missed it...we just had this discussion back in May. It spawned about three pages of discussion. It was also called Hidden Bathrooms. It was also decided that we are all just sick for being able to discuss bathrooms at WDW for days on end.

:)

We like the bathrooms tucked into the side of Cinderella's Castle by Tomorrowland, just down from that side's entrance to Cosmic Rays. Our other favorites (due to lack of traffic) are the ones in Epcot on the building that the Imagination Institute is in, over on the far right side. You really have to go out of your way to find them.

Bethanymouse
08-19-2008, 11:03 PM
In DHS there are ones that were usually pretty empty right behind the popcorn seller to the right when you are looking at the hat. I also found the ones by Cosmic Rays to be pretty empty.

ILoveLegos
08-20-2008, 12:00 AM
I just found a new one. At closing time just after we watched the last blast of fireworks near the butterfly garden near Mouse Gears (not intentionally it was just where we were after riding Test Track one last time) after Illuminations in EPCOT the cast members closed off the walkway & bathroom located outside of Mouse Gears just off the path to Mission Space. Since I was driving back to my house I really needed to go and did not look forward to crowds at the bathroom across from Spaceship Earth. I got a brilliant flash of inspiration and ducked into the electric umbrella through the doors nearest their bathroom corridor. Voila - empty bathrooms and we were still on the front side of the herds of crowds leaving the park! :mickey:

thrillme
08-20-2008, 08:32 AM
It's so frustrating that WOMEN's bathrooms are always so packed:mad: and MEN just waltz in and waltz out. I sometimes wish we'd just have a big bathroom with stalls that had complete doors on them then every human for themselves. :thedolls:

I did go to one bar (not at Disney) where they tripled the size of the women's bathroom in comparison to the men's. All of us ladies walked by the guys and pointed and laughed.:thedolls:

Hull-onian
08-20-2008, 10:02 AM
I know this is a wierd topic but does has anyboy come across a bathroom in any of the 4 parks that was completely desereted? I feel like everytime I go in they're always packed (typical for womens room) :mickey:

I think it is a good topic because we are always getting newbies and everyone wants to know where the closet bathroom is. So :ditto:!

Diznee4Me
08-20-2008, 11:40 AM
Over by the old Skyway in Tomorrowland is usually pretty empty, and the one to the right of Pirates.

These are the two I was also thinking about.

diz_girl
08-21-2008, 01:07 PM
Funny that this is coming up again. Since that thread a couple of months ago, I've been doing research and compiling a list of bathrooms at the parks for my own reference. Maybe when I'm finished, I'll post my list on its own thread for feedback (including corrections). I'm going mostly by the opinions of others, so I may have gotten some bathrooms confused.

There's one woman who has her own Website that has photos and opinions of most of the bathrooms in the parks. It's very informative, but I needed it all on a sheet or two of paper, so I could take it with me on my trip. So I'm making my list.

diz_girl
08-21-2008, 01:59 PM
I actually just finished up the list. I'll be posting it now. I'm actually going to post it on the Theme Parks forum, since I'm only covering bathrooms located in the parks. If it gets kicked back into Mousellaneous, that's fine too.