PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP help

LauraleeH
08-19-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm going to MNSSHP again this year, but I'm just going with my mom (In the past, I've gone with my whole family...all 10 of us!) so it's going to be very different. Is there anything we could do that we couldn't have done with all 10 of us?

Also, say I was able to talk my mom into dressing up (Ha-Ha). Any ideas of Disney mother/daughter costumes?

My only idea is going as Lorelei and Rory because we have the Gilmore Girls' relationship...but that wouldn't really be dressing up...and it definitely wouldn't be Disney :confused:

AwPhooey
08-19-2008, 03:43 PM
I don't have any suggestions on things for the two of you to do that ten of you couldn't, but I do have a costume idea: Helen and Violet Parr from The Incredibles.

The only other mother/daughter Disney pair I know of is Cinderella/Evil Stepsisters and the Evil Stepmother.

LauraleeH
08-19-2008, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the ideas!

I should have mentioned, we didn't get to do much with 10 because we had two in wheelchairs, some elderly, and a mentally challenged uncle. We did a few rides and saw fireworks from behind a tree (Ha-Ha) but that's about it.

I'm into photography...anyone know of special spots to take pictures at? I can never get enough of pictures, Disney, and Halloween...so this is really big for me! ;)

biodtl
08-20-2008, 08:31 AM
I don't know about mother and daughter costumes, but my friend and I went and Minnie and Daisy, since they were very easy costumes to make, and not too hot or cumbersome.

BMan62
08-20-2008, 08:50 AM
Why not Cinderella and Fairy Godmother? Not direct lineage, but fits the situation, doesn't it?

LauraleeH
08-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the ideas! I will let you guys know if I can talk my mom into it ;)