PDA

View Full Version : October Trip!

wdwcarrie
08-19-2008, 02:44 PM
So...I just spent an amazing week at WDW with my husband and friends in June. Ever since we got back, my mom has been talking about taking a trip. So...given the great discounts for fall...mom and I are going Oct. 30-Nov. 3! I am a teacher and we have a long weekend. Am I crazy for taking a second trip this year? The price was so good I had to try to convince her, and she agreed. I am now 32 years old and my mom hasn't been to WDW since I was 12--I can't wait to show her everything! Tell me I'm not nuts doing two trips this year!!!

LauraleeH
08-19-2008, 03:29 PM
That is AWESOME! You picked the best time of the year to go. Your mom will love it. You guys will have a blast! :thumbsup:

DAKustodial
08-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Hi Carrie!

You're absolutely not crazy! My wife and I started our honeymoon at Disneyland in January, and now we're heading to WDW for four days in early October for Food and Wine.

If you're hooked, you're hooked!

danicafan
08-19-2008, 03:39 PM
Of course you are NOT CRAZY!! I would go more than once a year if I could. I'm so excited that my husband's business partners family wants to go in October 2009 and they want us to go with them to show them around. They have never been and would feel more comfortable with me there to show them around and make sure they dont miss out on anything. So I will have two trips in 2009 and if I'm lucky I will pull off a third trip for December 2009. Gotta work on selling that one to my husband!!

disneymom15
08-19-2008, 04:11 PM
You're not nuts, you're addicted (just like so many of us on here are). I just got back on Sunday and I'm already making plans for Dec.

IloveDisney71
08-19-2008, 09:07 PM
I firmly believe that you should go to Disney as often as possible. I got to go 3 times one year...it was great! Go for it!!!

vizsla
08-20-2008, 05:13 AM
That's great that you are able to make another trip this year. :thumbsup: