PDA

View Full Version : Where to view layout of Kidani Village dedicated two bedroom?

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
08-19-2008, 10:44 AM
On the DVC homepage, there are links to all other sizes of accommodations at Kidani Village, but not one for the dedicated two bedroom. Of course, this is what we now have booked for next summer and I'd love to get a peek at what it will look like. Does anyone know where I can find this layout? Thanks!!

peemagg
08-19-2008, 09:22 PM
What most of them are like is just a second bedroom. They give you an extra closet and take the kitchenette that would be in the studio side. If it is anything like SSR it will be nice.

I thought I saw on the DVC members site a 360 view of all the rooms. In fact I just checked on the site and there was a 360 view of the room. It does look like they are doing like they did at SSR as far as dedicated 2 bedrooms. Where you would have a kitchenette in a lock-off is a extra closet and I would assume that the pull-out couch in the 2nd bedroom is taken out and a second queen size bed in its place

Ed
08-20-2008, 03:59 PM
The sample Kidani unit that is at SSR is set up as a 2BR unit, and it is actually just a 1BR unit with a Studio attached. Since the 1BR units already have 2 bathrooms, you actually end up with 3 baths in a 2BR unit! The decor, furnishings and appliances are outstanding. :thumbsup:

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
08-21-2008, 10:28 AM
It does look like they are doing like they did at SSR as far as dedicated 2 bedrooms. Where you would have a kitchenette in a lock-off is a extra closet and I would assume that the pull-out couch in the 2nd bedroom is taken out and a second queen size bed in its place

Thanks! That is what I was wondering. I knew the second bedroom had 2 beds instead of the couch and bed, but I wasn't sure about the kitchenette. I assumed it wouldn't be there, but wasn't sure. We can't wait to take our first trip at Kidani Village, which is our home resort!