PDA

View Full Version : Christmas on WDW

Mariano O'Kon
08-18-2008, 05:41 PM
Hi everyone!

I am planning on going to WDW from Dec 17-27

I know about "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party" and about "Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade"

Is there anything else special going around during Christmas that I should know about?

I am going with my two kids, 13 year old daughter and 6 year old son.

Thanks!

:santa: Mariano :santa:

IloveDisney71
08-18-2008, 05:52 PM
Make sure you see the Osborne Family lights at Disney Hollywood Studios and the icicle lights at the castle.

Strmchsr
08-18-2008, 06:06 PM
There's tons of stuff in Epcot. Check the holidays section in Info Central for all of the Christmas information.

EditReject
08-18-2008, 06:06 PM
The Candlelight Processional at Epcot is also very nice. The Jingle Jangle Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom is ok but it is basically their regular parade with Christmas decorations and outfits on the characters.

Another good thing to do is check out the the Deluxe resorts all decorated for the holidays (especially the Grand Floridian).

maryt01
08-18-2008, 06:13 PM
make sure to watch christmas parade at mvmcp on main street if you attend mvmcp. last year for the first time we watched it elsewhere and it was not the same. have fun.

LauraleeH
08-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Go to the Wilderness Lodge to check out the giant Christmas tree and take family photos. Go to the Beach Club to see the gingerbread carousel.
I think Downtown Disney also does some special things...

DumboMom
08-18-2008, 06:39 PM
In addition to the hotels being decorated they have musicians and carolers.
My favorite was Epcot and the stories they told in each country about Christmas in their homeland.
Also, if you are staying on the Disney property check out the florist for stockings and trees. A bit pricey but nice.:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-18-2008, 06:41 PM
Check out the life sized gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian

Mousemates
08-18-2008, 06:48 PM
Be sure to visit these resorts...AKL, WL and the GF...the decorations are definitely worth the time.