PDA

View Full Version : 1000th post Intercot question

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-18-2008, 04:20 PM
For my 1000th post, I wanted to ask what is the best tip you ever got from fellow intercotees:

I will see how well the advice has helped when we go in December but here are some things I've learned already:

1. Magical Journeys-Never knew they existed before intercot
2. Carousel of Progress-We've always skipped this one and I never knew it was Walt's baby
3. I didn't know you could make specific room requests other than preferred or non-preferred
4. I really was winging it on restaurants before-now I know about LeCellier, Boma, Kona, Starring Rolls and Flame Tree BBQ-can't wait to try them
5. I had never heard of blister tape before, could have used this in the past
6. Hidden Mickey's-didn't know about them
7. Where to watch Illuminations and Wishes/I think we've been watching in the worst areas possible
8. Cast Members are fans too-some of my favorite posts have been Capt. Jessica, The Rusty Scooper and Main St. Jim
9. Dole Whip-I never knew they existed
10. Opening ceremonies-another one that's slipped past me...

I could keep going but you get the idea:mickey:

TINKERBELL_82
08-18-2008, 04:49 PM
First off, :congrats: on your 1000th post!

Hmm, its so hard to say what the best tip I've ever gotten on Intercot is- there have been SO many!

The discovery of Ohana (and lapu lapu's) greatly changed my trips...:D

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-18-2008, 06:47 PM
What's a lapu lapu and is Ohana's the only place you can get them?

chrisb26
08-18-2008, 09:04 PM
Congrats on 1000 posts!!

Its difficult to say which is the best tip since there are so many tips I've learned.

Some of my favorites are learning all the small little facts about Disney World and hidden gems those are always fun to learn about.