PDA

View Full Version : Disney Princess Half-Marathon

SoaringDisney
08-18-2008, 04:08 PM
I just read about the Disney Princess Half-Marathon run coming up March 09'. Is this new, I had heard about the January marathon, but not the princess run. Has anyone done this before and if so, does it fill up fast? How soon do you think I should register? Any other advice?

SoaringEpcot
08-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Marathon? I knew you were walking in the evening but I did not know you were running.

Disneyland was great, we will all have to come back some time.

brewcrew26
08-31-2008, 06:12 PM
We're doing the 5K family run during the Princess weekend and staying at ASMo. The rooms are pretty much booked up everywhere it sounds like at that resort at the special rate, but you still might be able to get the rate at CBR or Poly.

As for registering for the run and other events, I did that on the Wide World of Sports Web site for DH and myself. We also were able to purchase special discounted tix for the Pirate & Princess Party on April on Sunday night. The Web site has pretty much all the information you could need. It doesn't have the route up yet, but yes, it is the first time this run is being offered.

There are a few other events like the Expedition Everest 5k and Tower of Terror 5k that look like they are also new this year, as well.

Maybe we'll see you down there!!