PDA

View Full Version : David Cassidy part of the F&W Lineup

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-18-2008, 01:38 PM
I just saw that David Cassidy is part of the line up for the Food & Wine Festival. We just saw him at a free Oldies concert in July. It was without a doubt the absolute WORST concert we have ever seen. It's a good thing it was free or we would have been asking for our money back! He couldn't remember the words to songs or the chords to play either. He even laughed about it!! He started one song 3 times before he gave up. And the songs he did play, I couldn't even recognize.
One of the vendors at the next concert asked me if he was the only one that thought David was "on something" when he was performing. I started laughing and said from the people that were getting up and leaving, I didn't think so. Unfortunately we stayed to the bitter end because we just kept hoping it would get better. It didn't.
Maybe he'll be better prepared for the concerts at Epcot. Otherwise I wouldn't plan on going if I was there at that particular time!

crazypoohbear
08-20-2008, 03:51 PM
I just saw that David Cassidy is part of the line up for the Food & Wine Festival. We just saw him at a free Oldies concert in July. It was without a doubt the absolute WORST concert we have ever seen. It's a good thing it was free or we would have been asking for our money back! He couldn't remember the words to songs or the chords to play either. He even laughed about it!! He started one song 3 times before he gave up. And the songs he did play, I couldn't even recognize.
One of the vendors at the next concert asked me if he was the only one that thought David was "on something" when he was performing. I started laughing and said from the people that were getting up and leaving, I didn't think so. Unfortunately we stayed to the bitter end because we just kept hoping it would get better. It didn't.
Maybe he'll be better prepared for the concerts at Epcot. Otherwise I wouldn't plan on going if I was there at that particular time!

David Cassidy wasn't the worst. I still think that Brian Wilson holds that title!:ack:

I recognized a few of the partidge family songs

David at least said he would practice the next time he came to play :confused:

Stitchahula
08-22-2008, 03:45 PM
Ok the food & WINE festival who thinks he might be a wee bit into his cups that night. Oh and I'm still glad I went to a tee-ball game instead of seeing him.