PDA

View Full Version : Barbershop in MK??

IamBelle
08-18-2008, 10:45 AM
Hi! I was wondering if the barbershop on Main St. is still open. Also, do they give girl haircuts, or do they just do men's hair?? I have never seen the barbershop, and i would like to find it to get my hair cut.
Thanks,
IamBelle
(I leave in 5 days!!)

Imagineer1981
08-18-2008, 10:49 AM
The barbershop is still open and they do both mens and womens hair, and they can do a special where they put glitter and color in your hair, kinda funny

IamBelle
08-18-2008, 10:59 AM
Do you know the price range of the barbershop?
Thanks!
IamBelle

ariel326
08-18-2008, 11:56 AM
I don't remember the exact price, but it wasn't too bad. The only thing is, I don't know how old you daughter is, but the haircuts are not the greatest. Its great for a first haircut for the memory, but if you want her too look good you should avoid it. A blind person could give a better haircut. Maybe tell them to give the slightest bit of a trim, so she can say she had her haircut there, but don't count on any styling to look good. I'm thinking the price was like $14or$15.

IamBelle
08-18-2008, 02:10 PM
Thanks! I have no kids (since i'm 16), but i was thinking of getting my hair done there instead of going before my trip. Since you said that, I'm probably just going to get the glitter and color they have there.
Thanks,
IamBelle

sneezyone
08-18-2008, 02:30 PM
my husband and I both had our hair done there, I think it was $17 each, plus a little for the glitter for my hair....

I thought I got a very good cut...

I had no complaints....there were 2 little girls right before us and they looked spectacular too...

last year I mentioned that I usually cut my hair and the barber spent a few extra minutes showing me how he cut hubby's hair so I could do it the same when we get home.

we were very happy with ours

CosmicRay
08-18-2008, 02:54 PM
Since we started taking our kids, we go to get their haircut there. I think they do a great job on their hair. Our daughter had looong hair and wanted to get it bobbed once. The lady did a wonderful job. It's about $15, just be aware that they can have a long wait from time to time. We see would check back off and on through the day and it's not a big surprise to see a line out the door. We usually go during a parade and we find it's worth the money. Plus they get Mickey Mouse confetti in their hair.

MickeysEars
08-18-2008, 03:13 PM
I love this. It was fun. My son got his hair cut and my DD got the glitter. I think we will all get the hair cut this trip. It made for fun pictures too

RAIDER
08-20-2008, 05:03 AM
Ive had my haircut twice there and it was fun and its a hoot being covered in glitter and walking around the park :thumbsup:

Mousemates
08-20-2008, 07:45 AM
Last time I went to the barbarshop, it was in the late morning and my cut was pretty good...we then rode a few rides and ate lunch, after we went back into the park I noticed all kinds of folks kind of looking at me like I had just stepped off the moon...It made me a bit self-conscious, I couldn't figure out what was wrong...that is until I went to the restroom and was visually reminded of my high spike, glitter cut with a big (very big) orange mickey on the back of my head. If you go, get the works and have enjoy the special attention your cut will get you throughout the day.