PDA

View Full Version : MK coin operated remote control boats?

mrs.jacksparrow
08-17-2008, 10:53 PM
Hi :mickey:
I can't believe it but my DS just asked if they fixed the boats in the MK. :( they looked really old to me and when we tried them they didn't work DS then 5 was sad and he still remembers that they didn't work...I thought last year he was just melting down when he cired, I guess he really likes them. :mickey: Does anyone know if they are still there, if they work? Just so I can prepare them. Last year I said they didn't work but then someone came up and put coins in. He said please Mom lets try it.....both the other guy and I lost our money and the boats did not move. I believe they were outside the Jungle cruise..somewhere over there.

We will be at the MK 9/2 & 9/3.

Sneaky Pete
08-17-2008, 11:59 PM
but they are not real easy to control.

mrs.jacksparrow
08-18-2008, 12:03 AM
Okay,so any hints??? :thumbsup:
What is the trick,:mickey:
Thinking about it I couldn't even fiqure out which one was ours some seemed to be sunk. others just stuck against the wood sides.
:)

Sneaky Pete
08-18-2008, 12:07 AM
so make sure you pick a boat that does not look stuck. Then, after paying money, try going forward and backward. It should take off.

Also, you can watch for a while to see which boats work by watching others play for a while. The boats are right next to Jungle Cruise. :thumbsup:

mrs.jacksparrow
08-18-2008, 12:31 AM
:thumbsup:Thanks a bunch Sneaky Pete. Will do! I'll let DS know we have a plan! :mickey:

Imagineer1981
08-18-2008, 11:03 AM
They are tough to control for sure, and really not much fun I don't think