PDA

View Full Version : WDW Inside Out

DISFREAKS
08-17-2008, 05:28 PM
Does anyone else remember this show from the mid '90s? We used to never miss it. I wish the Disney Channel would bring it back.
Whatever happened to the host of the first season Scott Harriot? He used to crack me up.

caryrae
08-17-2008, 05:47 PM
I watched it everytime it was on. It was a great show. I actually found a website that sells a DVD of the show.

LauraleeH
08-17-2008, 09:22 PM
I don't remember it. Could you please send me the link to the DVD?

wdwgrl377
08-20-2008, 12:59 AM
Does anyone else remember this show from the mid '90s? We used to never miss it. I wish the Disney Channel would bring it back.
Whatever happened to the host of the first season Scott Harriot? He used to crack me up.

Oh my! I loved this show! I used to tape it every time it came on the Disney Channel. I've still got some episodes on tape to this day.

Scott Harriot also, cracked me up!:D He was so funny. Then I think J.D. Roth took over with some girl, can't think of her name. But I liked it when Scott was the host.

I too wish they'd bring it back. To me, back in the day, the Disney Channel was awesome. I mean it still is now, but it's not like it used to be with shows about Disney World, etc. Maybe they should come up with a channel just specifically for that! ;)

2Epcot
08-25-2008, 07:11 AM
I also enjoyed the show. I still have a box full of tapes of the show. J.D. Roth has come a long way since Inside Out ... He is now one of the top reality tv producers working right now.

Melanie
08-25-2008, 08:39 AM
J.D. Roth has come a long way since Inside Out ... He is now one of the top reality tv producers working right now.

My kids like watching him on Endurance. :thumbsup:

I used to love Inside Out. It aired back when I first started repeated trips to WDW, and it really helped fuel my passion for Disney. :mickey: