PDA

View Full Version : Scooter Rentals

mickeefan
08-17-2008, 08:56 AM
Has anyone used Buena Vista Scooters lately? We used them back in April and was very satisfied with their equipment.
We will be needing 2 in December. I am leaning toward going back to them and wondered if anyone else had any comments.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-17-2008, 09:47 AM
We used Buena Vista Scooter in May and were quite happy with them.

The scooter was ready and waiting at the resort when we checked in, and we had no issues with the equipment at all.

We would use them again :mickey:

mousefan21
08-26-2008, 11:41 AM
Hey there everyone! :mickey: Just thought I'd pass along some good info about a company we just used for our trip to Disney. They're called Best Price Mobility (their tags say BP Mobility, so maybe they go by that name, too). They're really friendly, very easy to work with, and pretty inexpensive from what we've found. The scooter was a whole lot newer and better taken care of than any of the other ones we saw around the parks. We just popped it in the trunk and off we went! We had a blast! We'll definitely be using them on our future trips!

ElenitaB
08-26-2008, 06:54 PM
mousefan21, welcome to INTERCOT!

The best service I've had is with Care and Buena Vista... can't recommend any of the others.

mousefan21
10-02-2008, 12:19 PM
I haven't really heard a whole lot about Buena Vista, but the Care chairs and scooters we saw were not what we would have been happy with. A hot summer day and afternoon showers at WDW with a cloth seat? No thanks ;)

ChipDale2708
10-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Does Buena Vista Scooters have a rental location at the Boardwalk? Seems like I read they were available at the same place you rent the surrey bikes.

mickeefan
10-04-2008, 10:43 AM
I believe Buena Vista says they are the only one located on property. I seem to recall the Boardwalk, but not 100% sure. They deliver to and pick up from your resort.
We made our decision to go back to them again in December since we were very pleased with them in April. We were at the Boardwalk and picked up and returned them to the front desk.We have already two reserved.