PDA

View Full Version : Help - Studio ShowTimes

NH Disneyfan
08-17-2008, 08:20 AM
Hi. Does anyone out there have showtime information for the Studios. I know it is subject to change, but in our dining plans, it would help to know general show times for Playhouse Disney and Beauty & Beast. If you have this, or know how I can get this info (is there a website I can't find?) it would be much, much appreciated.

Thanks!

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-17-2008, 10:40 AM
I found the time for Fantasmic by going to the Disneyworld site, going to DHS page and clicking on the calender...I clicked the day in question and show times came up...hope that helps

Figment!
08-18-2008, 09:46 PM
See the Walt Disney World Shows & Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/entertainment.asp) for a general guide to show times.

Most shows occur enough times during the day, that much planning is not required to catch them.

If one has a general idea of how many shows are presented each day and during which periods of the day they are mostly presented, one can fine-tune their plan upon entering the park and receiving the exact show times that day via the Time & Events Guide.

Pertaining to the two you specifically inquired about:

Playhouse Disney Live on Stage is currently showing at 9:40 am, 10:30 am & 11:20 am, 12:10 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:40 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:20 pm & 6:15 pm

Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage is currently showing at 12:15 pm, 1:45 pm, 3:45 pm, 5:45 pm & 7:00 pm