PDA

View Full Version : 32 Days to go.......

tink03
08-16-2008, 03:06 PM
We hit the final lap of counting down--how Exciting!!---
We lave in 32 days:woohoo: I got my DME stiff 3 days ago and then the day after that we got our luggage tags!! I have most of our thing ready to be packed but I cant seem to find any water misting fans this year,last year they were everywhere.
Oh well I will be counting down ,packing,planning some more and getting really excited!!

Sept 08 POR Surprising my 2 DS'S!!

MuchLovedMama
08-16-2008, 04:47 PM
Congrats! We are 31 days out. Got my ME & tags this past week as well. I was jumping up & down. The excitement is so much fun & when you start getting that stuff it just makes it so much more real & exciting. Have fun & may be get excellent weather while we are there. :thumbsup:

DisneyBabies
08-16-2008, 05:03 PM
We had those water fans everywhere too, but in the last couple of weeks the only place I can find them is in the hardware section in walmart on an endcap on the aisle where the fans are. Good luck finding them and have a great time on your trip!

BMan62
08-16-2008, 10:15 PM
31 days here! One calendar month!

Still haven't gotten anything in the mail, but should soon! Pulled suitcase out of 'mothballs' and "Febreezed" it!!! Now, it's time to start getting things together.

Have one of those mister fans in the drawer here at home - never used it. May have to throw it in the bag this trip. Heat and humidity rarely bother me too much down there, though.

LauraleeH
08-16-2008, 10:27 PM
Awesome! Have fun, everyone :)

I have 20 days left, but it seems like it's much longer than that :drama:

RedSoxFan
08-16-2008, 10:53 PM
Have a great time.:mickey:

vizsla
08-17-2008, 08:02 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

pdrlkr
08-17-2008, 09:03 AM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

DisneyorBust
08-17-2008, 10:11 AM
We are 30 days, 20 hours away from our next WDW vacation. (not that we're getting anxious though!:D) Still waiting for our tags and DME packet to arrive, the wait didn't stop us from getting the luggage out of storage yesterday.
Have a great time everybody!

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-17-2008, 10:50 AM
Congratulations!:number1:

KayDee
08-17-2008, 12:11 PM
Congrats! We are 32 days and counting as well. This is so exciting! We are also staying at POR. I don't think we have ever planned a trip so far in advance. It is awesome to watch the days go by, making ADRS and planning what are days will be filled with.

Take care and have fun!

little disney lovers
08-23-2008, 03:46 AM
We are leaving home in 12 hours! We won't arrive at WDW for about 36 though. Travelling from Australia! Uugghhhhh!
We have 2 package booking since we're staying for 23 nights, So I have recieved 2 lots of ME tags but nothing else, Maybe international people don't get the luggage tags and stuff?
Anyhooo, That last 30 days flies by, I thought I was all organised and then 2 days out, Panic hits! What have I forgotton, Did I remember to notify everyone, school, ballet, art class, Will the dog be Ok, etc, etc.....
Don't Blink, It comes sooooo fast! Have fun!