PDA

View Full Version : Contemporary 4th floor

ToonBoy68
08-16-2008, 02:19 PM
Hi Everyone -

Me and the DW are heading to the Contemporary for our annual trip in October. Does anyone know if the 4th floor renovations have been completed? We were a bit dissapointed at the Tempo Grab-n-go last year.

Also, anyone know if the Outer Rim Lounge is open yet? Heard it was closed for rennovations as well.

TammiMcMan
08-16-2008, 02:46 PM
I've heard from a few people, that as of right now, it's ridiculously loud with all the construction still going on. It sounds like they are definitely behind the projected completion date for Mickeys Express. The Outer Rim is closed and part of the major construction they have going on right now.

I know someone who is arriving there in a few days and he said that he'd report in about the status. I'll pass the info along as soon as I hear anything.

chefmickey3
08-16-2008, 03:34 PM
We had dinner at Chef Mickey's on Thursday night. The construction noise was loud and the grab and go is not ready yet. The CM at the check in counter said it was being expanded for the new DVC Villas (first I heard a CM admit that is what it was). Hopefully, it will be completed before your trip.

Crow
08-16-2008, 03:44 PM
Ill be there on Sept 7 for 2 nights so hope its good to go then. report will be forthcoming when I get back