PDA

View Full Version : Epcot, Canadian Pavillion question??

Tabi550
08-15-2008, 07:40 PM
I heard a rumor and I just wanted to ask someone if they knew for sure... does the Canadian pavillion have a coffee place that sells Tim Hortons coffee, my husband lives and dies for that coffee and to have a cup in Florida would mean the world to him while we're they're in September :D

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-15-2008, 07:58 PM
That would be awesome if there was, DH goes through withdrawl while we're at Disney, but we've never seen Timmy's at the World.

tomorrowschild
08-15-2008, 07:59 PM
I am pretty sure that Timmy's is not sold in the Canadian Pavillion.
But, it sould be- it is a Canadian staple!!!:thumbsup: We drink the stuff like water up here!

tomorrowschild
08-15-2008, 08:01 PM
Sorry about the above post- I didn't realize you were a canuck as well, so you know.

Polynesian Dweller
08-15-2008, 08:59 PM
Nope, no Timmy's at the Canadian Pavillion or in WDW. Even the Beavertail's place pulled out about a year ago so there's very little true Canadian food options there.

JasonH
08-16-2008, 10:02 AM
And it's a big shame they don't have Tim Horton's there. I've had the opportunity to visit Toronto during a business trip so to speak(first time I had to get a passport and to visit Canada as well) and everyone there said I had to have at least one drink from Tim's. I did, and I was hooked! Starbucks may be good, but not that good. :cloud9:

MauiMouse
08-16-2008, 10:28 AM
We even have them here in Michigan now! Good stuff. :coffee:

Bringonthemouse!
08-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Nope, no Timmy's at the Canadian Pavillion or in WDW. Even the Beavertail's place pulled out about a year ago so there's very little true Canadian food options there.

What do you mean??? Am I the only Canadian who eats nothing but maple syrup???:D

I would love to see a TH in EPCOT. Better yet, maybe Mr. Horton can replace Nestle.... one can dream.:cloud9:

Polynesian Dweller
08-16-2008, 08:45 PM
What do you mean??? Am I the only Canadian who eats nothing but maple syrup???:D

Hey I'm a Canuck too! I was born with the stuff in my veins. Now Timmy's coffee and maple dip donuts, that's a well rounded meal.:D

ILoveLegos
08-16-2008, 09:29 PM
:blush: Okay slightly off topic, but still a Canadian beverage - what happened to the Maple Tea by Turkey Hill? My last three visits there was none in stock, just the display in one window... I was tempted to pop a box out of the window, that tea is so good... :cloud9:

KayDee
08-16-2008, 11:02 PM
Could you image the line up if they had Tims?
All the way to France it would be !

JasonH
08-17-2008, 01:06 AM
All the way to France it would be !

Ok, if THAT happens, then they better install FP for it. I'll make my bro run up ahead when they open since he's the fastest of my fam and make sure we have a FP just for their coffee. :D