PDA

View Full Version : Can you rent Sea-Raycers at FW?

joonyer
08-15-2008, 03:23 PM
We'll be staying at FW for the first time this fall and I wanted to know if you can rent the Sea-Raycers (water mice) at the FW dock. If so, does anyone know what the rates are?

Main Street Jim
08-15-2008, 05:38 PM
Yes, I believe it's $20.00 per half hour. I don't have the actual current rates in front of me. :D

WDWdriver
08-15-2008, 09:40 PM
Uh oh!
Main Street Jim somehow made a wrong turn in his Indy Speedway racer and ended up here in the wilds of Fort Wilderness. :car: Please keep your children away from the roads and pathways until we can direct him safely back to his home in Tomorrowland. Watch out for those trees, Jim! :oops:

The current rental rate for the Sea Raycers at the FW marina is $30 per half hour. The marina is open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily.

Auntie
08-16-2008, 11:43 AM
If you booked a package, they sometime have a coupon offer for an extra half hour, when you rent for an hour.
Also...they do offer a AAA discount at the marina. You do have to ASK for the discount. It is not posted, but available if you ask. They don't combine discounts or coupons. It's one or the other.

joonyer
08-18-2008, 02:14 PM
If you booked a package, they sometime have a coupon offer for an extra half hour, when you rent for an hour.
Also...they do offer a AAA discount at the marina. You do have to ASK for the discount. It is not posted, but available if you ask. They don't combine discounts or coupons. It's one or the other.

How much is the AAA discount?