PDA

View Full Version : Extra Hours?

KEDOGN
08-14-2008, 10:07 PM
Newbie here...

So I get the whole idea of the extra hours, but let me ask this, for the morning extra hours, when or where can we find out at what time they are for? Say, our first day at WDW the extra hours are the morning at Hollywood Studios. Normally they open at 9am, so for the extra hours, when is that? Just trying to plan so we will know when we need to get there.

Thanks!

BellewanaB
08-14-2008, 10:56 PM
EMH Extra Magic Hour for mornings do start at 8am and evenings can go as late as 1am, sometimes, depending on the park 'closing' for regulars.
I prefer getting out of bed early to avoid lines- the night EMH are almost as bad of not worse than the middle of the day. Also, be prepared. I was at Disney Studios at 7:45am sharp for my EMH only to discover that Tower of Terror and Rockin Rollercoaster were not operational. Just because the park opens early does not mean that even the selected rides to be open will be available.

Happy Planning!

Fangorn
08-14-2008, 10:57 PM
First of all, Welcome to Intercot!!!

In answer to your question, the morning Extra Magic Hours are always 1 hour prior to the regularly scheduled opening. So if the park opens at 9am, the EMH begins at 8am.

Steve

Mousemates
08-14-2008, 11:29 PM
As you stated morning emh are an hour early and you can find out which parks have them for the days of your visit here:

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-15-2008, 12:33 AM
....Late EMH can go well past 1am.

Sometimes 3 or 4am.

And yes, people stay that late.

PittFan
08-15-2008, 02:16 AM
....Late EMH can go well past 1am.

Sometimes 3 or 4am.

And yes, people stay that late.

I can't wait to be at MK til 3am in 2 weeks! I hope you get overtime pay that day Jessica. :D
Better yet, I hope you get off work early and can hang out with us. We planned a meet for EMH that night. :mickey:

Vito
08-15-2008, 05:47 AM
And yes, people stay that late.I'd probably stay through sunrise if it was open that long.

yjgirl32
08-15-2008, 08:45 AM
I would do an all-nighter if they had it. The morning emh I would get there by 7:30. It worked out great! Good luck.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
08-15-2008, 08:50 AM
I can't wait to be at MK til 3am in 2 weeks! I hope you get overtime pay that day Jessica. :D
Better yet, I hope you get off work early and can hang out with us. We planned a meet for EMH that night. :mickey:

:ditto: We're doing the exact same thing!

Chris :hatter:

joanna71985
08-15-2008, 09:59 AM
This Sunday, the MK will be open til 3am with EMH.

And yes, I will be there! I can't wait (me and my dad are staying at AKL).

PittFan
08-15-2008, 03:45 PM
Being at MK @ 3am will definitely have me thinking of " The Kingdom Keepers". If you haven't read it yet, please do, before spending a late night in the park. It will have your imagination working overtime!!! :thumbsup: