PDA

View Full Version : Boulangerie Patisserie on dining plan...

MuchLovedMama
08-14-2008, 06:52 PM
I was just looking over some QS menus at Epcot & I have a question. First of all, we are on the dining plan. Boulangerie Patisserie mostly looks like a dessert place but on the DDP they are listed as a QS for lunch & dinner. I guess the only real entree there that I see is some type of ham & cheese sandwich but does this truly count for an entire meal? Could I get H&C sandwich, Elephant ear & a mocha if I wanted? & what about the kids? Just get them a sandwich as well?

This was probably a dumb question but it's just totally different then most other menus out there so I just had to ask to be sure. Thanks in advance.

SBETigg
08-14-2008, 07:29 PM
I don't remember what is allowed on the DP there, but I do recall it wasn't much, and it didn't include what we wanted. Don't count on getting the ham and cheese with an elephant ear and a mocha and having it all count as a quick service meal. But it's possible that one or two of those things are available as snacks, and possibly the sandwich might count as part of a quick service meal. I don't know, exactly.

kwhitt3202
08-14-2008, 09:26 PM
this is one of our must do's. You get one of their entrees( they have a few sandwiches and quieshes) and one desert and a single serving drink.

Texas Tinkerbell Too
08-15-2008, 02:12 PM
We used a QS credit here last year. We were told we could get any 2 pastries (entree) and 1 beverage. We were told the beverage could be soda, water, or tea. They did not meniton it including a mocha, but it sure wouldn't hurt to ask.

Bethis26fan
08-18-2008, 07:43 PM
We used a QS credit here last year. We were told we could get any 2 pastries (entree) and 1 beverage. We were told the beverage could be soda, water, or tea. They did not meniton it including a mocha, but it sure wouldn't hurt to ask.

that would be good

Insanity Clause
08-18-2008, 09:16 PM
I ate lunch there in 2001 and believe me that sandwich is more than enough. It was by far the best ham and cheese I have ever had not to mention the napolean for desert. I plan on going back there when we take our trip in April.