PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Karen from Magical Journeys!

Grumpyrules
08-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Karen from Magical Journeys saved our group a good amount of money today for our upcoming November trip with today's discounts!! Karen and Magical Journeys, you are the best! I will never book a WDW trip without Magical Journeys again! Thanks a million! :mickey:

pcoleman
08-14-2008, 06:56 PM
Karen is the greatest. She always has the answer.:mickey:

Tinkerbellfan
08-14-2008, 08:16 PM
She saved us over $600 for our November trip to the Wilderness Lodge. Karen is wonderful!

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-15-2008, 07:59 PM
I got an email from Karen and we are getting a $350 refund.....:number1:

motherof4
08-15-2008, 08:00 PM
I am so glad to hear this about how happy you are with Karen from magical journeys I just booked my trip to dw with her we leave in 8 days and I know my trip will be wonderfull she was very helpfull with all my questions and I had quite a few she emailed me back very quickly I will book my next trip with her.

Crow
08-15-2008, 09:57 PM
yep Karen has booked a few of my trips.
got my paperwork from her the other day for my Pop Sept free dining 4 night stay. she also booked the other 2 resorts i will be staying at that trip.
thats 3 diff resorts she booked for this trip for me. Pop 4 nights free dining, CR for 2 nights, BC 2 nights. that was 3 diff reserves she had to do for me for 1 trip. she checked a few diff places for me
Shes the best!
Please book w MJ if you can cause they give great service.

iheartmickey
08-15-2008, 11:02 PM
I have to agree that Karen is the BEST!!!! :number1:

She's booked two of my trips now and the second one I made so many changes too (even the very last minute) and she did it all!!!

She saved us a ton of money on the first one last year ... when the code came out. It was so great knowing she was there taking care of things for me ... I didn't have to do a thing. :cloud9:

MJ is the greatest ... I'm never gonna book with out them!:thumbsup:

Pop Centurion
08-16-2008, 02:16 PM
I dealt with Karen also for our upcoming trip and she is awesome!!! She's very quick with responding to emails and answering questions. She informed me that she was able to add the free DDP to our already booked vacation first thing that morning the offer was made available. With all the vacations she probably had to do the same with, I wasn't expecting her to have the time to inform me that quick. I highly recommend her and MJ in general.

Crow
08-16-2008, 03:49 PM
I hope that Karen & the others see these posts & know how helpful they have been.
& I hope w the economic slowdown that it doesnt hurt MJ too bad.

KarenP
08-16-2008, 07:59 PM
I hope that Karen & the others see these posts & know how helpful they have been.
& I hope w the economic slowdown that it doesnt hurt MJ too bad.

I must say, that after the extremely hectic week I had, coming here and seeing all these kind words about me means more than you could know. Thank you all!

AmyKane
08-16-2008, 08:33 PM
We actually didn't save money we actually upgraded with little added cost thanks to Karen. We upgraded from Port Orleans FQ to Animal Kingdom Lodge for $135.00 more. It was a no brainer for us and our traveling companions!!! Thanks again Karen!!! :mickey:

Wickster1970
08-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Karen has been awesome in helping us make our plans for April. She has been quick in answering any of the multitude of questions thrown her way and was easily able to modify my reservations when we decided to add an extra day to our tickets.

We were so impressed that we made our friends from Utah go through her to make their reservations.

Now the waiting game…hoping Disney will announce discounts for late April. :fingers: