PDA

View Full Version : Extra Magic Hours 2009

Daddy Mouse
08-13-2008, 09:43 PM
The Clark Griswold in me has to ask: When will Disney post EMH for 2009? I already know they posted for January. We don't leave until late July but I'm preparing for ADR's and what days we'll be at the parks.

I really don't want to make an ADR for O'Hanas on the same day that I am at DHS. I also would rather have an ADR Boma for when we're at AK.

BTW: Has anyone seen the world's largest Peanut while traveling through Georgia?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

DumboMom
08-13-2008, 09:51 PM
EMH for July should come out sometime in Jan.

We are currently waiting for Feb. EMH and it is driving me nuts. I like to plan in advance and with the dinning reservation line being frozen for my travel time until late Oct. I feel like I have nothing to plan.

Where is the peanut? I have only been to Conyers, Atlanta and Stone Mountain. :mickey:

Wickster1970
08-14-2008, 08:30 AM
I am in the same boat as you. We go in late April and are getting our TS restaurants in line, but are tied up until they release the EMH. One of them will be at Cindy’s Royal Table and I don’t want to make it on a night when EPCOT or HS is having EMH.

Daddy Mouse
08-15-2008, 09:41 AM
World's Largest Peanut can be found off I75 in Ashburn Ga.

thumperbug
08-15-2008, 04:38 PM
I will be traveling in Feb 09 as well and the fact that park hours are not out yet is making me insane....That plus having to wait until Oct to make my ADR's.....Somewhere in Disney there is someone laughing his butt off about torturing us planners.

My trip is exactly 6 months from today. Only thing I have is my room and my park passes.

Can't book my flights until August 21, I can't book Chef Mickeys or the Castle until August 19 and then the rest of my ADR's until "sometime late October."

By now I usually have alllll my Adr's figured out, what park what day.....my flights, my Magic express reservations.....

I must check for park hours 3-4 times a day. They have the calendar up....just no times.

I pretty much know what days I want to go where but...I NEEEEEED those park hours!!!

Ok, I'm a planning nut but I tell you, it gets us the most out of time and trip.

Daddy Mouse
08-15-2008, 06:15 PM
I feel fortunate compared to those of you going in Feb and Apr. I hope you find out soon. DW and I are planning nuts or OPD (obsessive Planning Disorder):laughing: I'm wishing you luck!

Wickster1970
08-15-2008, 08:20 PM
ODP huh? THAT'S what I am going through. :thumbsup:

Wishmaker
08-18-2008, 07:36 AM
Are they not the same pattern every year? It seems like the last three trips for us (MAY) the EMH are exactly the same days as they have always been.

Nurse Kim
08-18-2008, 08:42 PM
We are going in March 2009 and it's driving me nuts too. I can't decide where we are eating until I know park hours to figure out what park we will be in.