PDA

View Full Version : P&PP for Feb

DumboMom
08-13-2008, 08:59 PM
Does anyone know if they are having the P&PP in Feb and if so when?
This is a perfect event for both my kids! :mickey:

joanna71985
08-13-2008, 10:35 PM
It is too early to know if, and when, Disney is having any P&P in 2009. Hopefully they are going to. But if they are, the dates most likely won't be released until late Fall.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-14-2008, 12:29 AM
I dunno. They had a lot of trouble with them this year. Not doing as good as they hoped. They need to re-evaluate how they do them.

JPL
08-14-2008, 12:56 AM
I think they need to lower the price a little since it is the party that offers the least in terms of entertainment. The fireworks are awesome but the parade and shows are lame. The Plastic junk they give out doesn't add much to it either.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-14-2008, 01:49 AM
It used to have more.

They gave out candy. They had a lot more characters out, more treat trials.

This year they cut a lot of it back for whatever reason. It was bad this year, I didn't even go. And I went 2 times last year.

joanna71985
08-14-2008, 07:41 AM
I'm pretty sure they will have them in 2009. But I have a feeling there will be a lot less parties (like even not starting til March).

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-14-2008, 10:48 AM
Yeah....the whole six months consecutive of the same party was a bad idea. And it got really old, really quickly.

Tinkerfreak
08-14-2008, 02:11 PM
We usually do the Halloween party but decided this year that it is getting too expensive for what you get. I think it is great to do the special parties at least once but after you have done it a few times it is just not worth the money.

I also think that they are getting alot of complaints about the MK closing early so many nights. When DH and I went on a trip last april we only had one night of our trip that it was not closing early. We felt kind of cheated.