PDA

View Full Version : Princess Storybook Dining/Norway ?

mshomeschoolmom
08-13-2008, 05:26 PM
We are not on the Dining Plan for our upcoming Oct. trip. We have reservations for the Princess Storybook Dining/ Norway and one of my DD is 12 therefore is being charged for an adult for her meal. I know that she won't eat it all and it is for lunch and will be in the park all day and I don't want to have to carry leftovers for the rest of the day. So I am wondering if I could get 1 adult plate and share it with her? Is this allowed here or at any of the resturaunts?

Thanks........................

Goes4FastPass
08-13-2008, 06:11 PM
At CS restaurants it's entirely 'legal' (and smart) to buy stretch DDP credits by buying and sharing meals.

But at TS meals, especially those like Akershus the restaurant is itself an attraction - and the buffet-like aspect of Akershus makes sharing a no-go.

I think if you creativly use your CS credits on 'Akershus Day' - and there are so many interesting things to eat, yes, even for a 12YO at EPCOT you can use one of your adult TS credits for her Akershus lunch and still get her weel fed over th whole day.

Kerr0173
08-13-2008, 06:14 PM
BUT, she said she is not on the Dining Plan. Would the answer be different if you are paying out of pocket?

With it being a buffet, though, there may still be no sharing.

Goes4FastPass
08-13-2008, 06:17 PM
Whoops! Sorry!
At Akershus you must pay for everybody.

...But it's a swell meal!

CosmicRay
08-16-2008, 10:41 AM
I would suggest to get your moneys worth, depending on what time your meal will be. Maybe your DD could have a smaller breakfast and then she can have a bigger lunch and a smaller dinner. Just a thought, I know with our kids we opt for the early dinner/ late lunch or late breakfast/early lunch to kind fill up on one meal and keep them going longer. Just a thought.:mickey: