PDA

View Full Version : Question about Dining Ressie's for DTD area restaurants

BeccaO
08-13-2008, 12:45 PM
I know this might be a strange question, but we don't visit the Downtown Disney area too often when we go to DW, and I was wondering if you can make dining reservations for the restaurants there through the Disney Dining phone number? Would like to make a trip there on our next journey to DW and was curious how this works?

MMouse6937
08-13-2008, 01:07 PM
I think the only one that you can make ADRs for through Disney Dining is Cap N Jacks. There may be other ones you can make reservations for by calling the restaurant directly. I'm sure if I'm totally crazy someone will come along and correct me! :D

KatMark
08-13-2008, 01:14 PM
We don't make our ADR's--our TA does. But she has made them for Fulton's for us and I think she told me she does it through Disney Dining (but I could be wrong).

TexasPrincessAurora
08-13-2008, 02:04 PM
To the best of my knowledge you can make Capn Jacks, Fultons, Raglan Road, and I think Wolfgang Pucks through Disney.

Hull-onian
08-15-2008, 06:18 PM
If you go to Fultons, they take triple AAA. Therefore, you get a little discount off your dinner. The food was excellent, by the way. Then our other choice is Rain Forest Cafe, of which I am a member, so if you are a member of RFC you get a ten percent off discount on your dining bill and ten percent off any merchandise you purchace. Also, RFC at Animal Kingdom serves a great breakfast with Tonga Toast. Yum! And great coffee :mcoffee:.

Figment!
08-16-2008, 10:30 PM
See the Downtown Disney (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningguide/downtown.asp)section of the INTERCOT Walt Disney World Dining Guide.

Each item lists if the location takes Advanced Dining Reservations, has their own reservation phone number, or does not take reservations.