PDA

View Full Version : CBR Wi Fi

Mickey378
08-12-2008, 10:53 PM
has anyone tried to get WiFI internet access in thier rooms at CBR. I really don't feel like paying just because I'm too impatient to load up pics and send out trip updates. :mickey: thanks

AlyceMarie03
08-13-2008, 02:53 AM
I tried but couldn't get Wi Fi when we were there last year, so we just paid to have it & it was fine.

TheRustyScupper
08-13-2008, 11:29 AM
1) No WiFi in rooms.
2) There is WiFi at some resorts in common areas.
3) Whether room-cable or WiFi, the internet is not free at WDW.

DizneyRox
08-13-2008, 11:41 AM
There seems to be a misconception that Wi Fi is free. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. It's the choice of the provider. Disney has decided that charging for Internet access is a good business decision. Judging by their latest quarterly report, they are making good business decisions.

Polynesian Dweller
08-13-2008, 12:12 PM
There seems to be a misconception that Wi Fi is free. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. It's the choice of the provider. Disney has decided that charging for Internet access is a good business decision. Judging by their latest quarterly report, they are making good business decisions.

Well stated. Hotels and other businesses give free internet access because they believe its giving them a competitive advantage. Free internet is strictly a business decision and whether its delivered by cable or Wi Fi make no difference on whether its free or not.