PDA

View Full Version : BCV/BW waitlist

Roo Girl
08-12-2008, 01:31 PM
Hi all, we are waitlisted for a 1BR our Sept 20-28 upcoming trip at BCV and BW- has anyone had any success stories with a wailist at either of these very popular DVC resorts? Our ressie at SSR will be just fine but staying in a 1BR at BCV would be a dream. :cloud9:

mouse-logic
08-12-2008, 04:05 PM
I've had waitlist success at both BCV and BWV. But the timing of notification is inconsistent and unreliable. I have a one-bedroom at BCV during T-giving, and am waitlisted for a 2 bdrm. I'm not holding my breath.

lockedoutlogic
08-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Hi all, we are waitlisted for a 1BR our Sept 20-28 upcoming trip at BCV and BW- has anyone had any success stories with a wailist at either of these very popular DVC resorts? Our ressie at SSR will be just fine but staying in a 1BR at BCV would be a dream. :cloud9:

beach club = Good

saratoga = not so good

thefore beachclub> waitlist > saratoga

....just a little math equation they worked up at Yale to describe what has gone on with the waitlists in DVC over the past couple of years....

Aurora
08-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Haven't waitlisted during September but did for BWV for a weeklong June stay this year and had it come through.

Roo Girl
08-25-2008, 02:35 PM
Is the waitlist usually an 11th hour thing? In other words, maybe it will come down to the wire and then come thru at the last minute? The DVC cast member told me that on Sept 13th (one week prior to arrival) we would drop out of the waitlist system so I keep checking every day (obsess much?!?) to see if it has gone thru...:cloud9: