PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament: Donald Duck Region, Round 2

DizneyFreak2002
08-12-2008, 12:22 PM
Round 2 is off and running... Cinderella Region has finished... Here are the results:

In a confusing competition, 1) Kona Cafe escaped with a victory over 4) Liberty Inn, 28-18... The voting in this game was a little confusing as some members admitted they thought Liberty Inn was Liberty Tree Tavern, and voted accordingly... It was determined that there was enough confusion to warrant a revote if Liberty Inn won by a narrow margin of votes... However, since that wasn't the case, Kona Cafe pulled ahead and won...

2) Hollywood Brown Derby defeated 3) Cape May Cafe, 29-13

We will now begin the Donald Duck Region.. Here are the match ups:

1) Boma faces 4) Cantina de San Angel

2) Coral Reef faces 3) Liberty Tree Tavern

Going forward (I should have probably done this from the start, but, since there was some confusion in the last region, I'll start now) I will be putting where these dining choices are located and if they are CS, TS or food stand.... Hope that clears up any confusion...

Remember, this poll allows for multiple votes, so, cast your vote for both match ups... As always, you can find the updated brackets here:

Disney Dining Tournament (http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=278703)

On to the next region... Enjoy!!!

RAIDER
08-12-2008, 02:23 PM
I voted for 1 & 3 :thumbsup:

wendy*darling
08-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Now the LTT fans can cast their votes! :mickey:

BritCody
08-13-2008, 07:05 AM
Looks like the 2 vs 3 matchup will come down the wire

DDuck66
08-13-2008, 11:02 AM
LTT was always one of my favorites, but with the loss of the character dinner meal, it might have a hard time pulling out a win. Still has great food!!!

KAT1811
08-13-2008, 11:20 AM
I went with the Cantina and Coral Reef.

The Cantina isn't my favorite (I much prefer San Angel Inn) but traveling to the AKL just for dinner isn't for me, too far out of the way.

I also went with Coral Reef. Although we have never eaten there LLT is by far my family's least favorite dining on property. The only time we ate there the meat was dry, the mac & cheese was Stouffers, I could go on and on. I know this is a trasured favorite of many so sorry to those who love it but we will never return, too many other great restaurants on property.

DizneyFreak2002
08-13-2008, 11:40 AM
Half point report:

Boma is leading Cantina de San Angel by only 9 votes...

Coral Reef and Liberty Tree Tavern are tied...

Anything can still happen in any one of these match ups... Voting ends tomorrow, so make sure you cast your vote...

GrmGrninGost
08-13-2008, 10:54 PM
Oh man! You pur my two favorites head to head! I love LTT and Coral Reef! As of right now, I voted LTT. After the characters leave LTT in January :(, it would have to be Coral Reef!

DizneyFreak2002
08-13-2008, 11:11 PM
Voting will end tomorrow... Liberty Tree and Coral Reef are in a tie... Will this tie be broken??? We'll see....

NJGIRL
08-14-2008, 11:42 AM
While we enjoy BOMA the LTT is a place that we eat at every visit to the MK. We just love this place.