PDA

View Full Version : Check-in at POR

Wickster1970
08-12-2008, 11:57 AM
My family and I have reservations at POR for late April (Karen at MJ rules!!) and I have a quick question.

We plan on driving there from Ohio and will be ariving sometime around noon. I know that check-in is at 3pm, but will we be able to get our tickets, perhaps store our luggage somewhere, and hit one of the parks before then?

brownie
08-12-2008, 12:02 PM
Yes, you can check-in and store your luggage if your room isn't ready. They'll give you a number to call later to get your room number.

tink2006
08-12-2008, 12:18 PM
We usually drive as well (from Indiana). We normally arrive before the posted check in time. I ask for early check in and give them an ETA. Every time we have checked in, our preferered room has been ready. I know they cannot guarantee early check in but, in my case, they have always come through :number1:
If the room is not ready, they will give you the tickets and you can go have fun. They will give you a telephone number to call to check on your room.

Have fun!

#1donaldfan
08-12-2008, 12:48 PM
We always check in very early....around 8 am ....seldom is a room ready, so we keep the luggage in the car, and hit the parks running. They give a card with a number to call to check on the room.......have fun!!:mickey: