PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier New Menu Option

JavaDuck
08-11-2008, 10:47 PM
Le Cellier has added a new option to their menu. Our server told us that it was available on the dining plan. The option is a reset 3 course meal. You get to choose from a preset list of appetizers, entrees, and dessert. No substitution are allowed.

I know that the mushroom fillet is not one of the choices. I know the prime rib is and I think the sirloin strip steak. I cannot remember the appertizer choices, but am pretty sure all the desserts were.

mjaclyn
08-12-2008, 11:24 AM
This sounds interesting. Can those on the Standard plan choose this option?

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-12-2008, 12:23 PM
That would be cool if the basic plan is included...what are the appetizers and desserts? Cheddar Cheese Soup?

Disney fans..
08-12-2008, 01:07 PM
I wonder if there is a location to get this information at?? I wanna know!

JavaDuck
08-13-2008, 09:26 PM
I wish I could remember all the options. I just know the fllet was not one of them, so I didn't really pay further attention. There were about 4-6 options for each part (appetizer, main entree, and dessert). Our server said it was available to guests on the standard dining plan. Sort of the Fantasmic package.

Ropachs
08-14-2008, 01:50 PM
That could work! Is that just dinner, or lunch as well?

JavaDuck
08-15-2008, 12:09 AM
I was there for dinner, so not sure if the option is also on the lunch menu.

maxrebo77
08-17-2008, 10:01 AM
I DO NOT KNOW THIS TO BE FACT!
Just read this morning about a special menu at LeCell where you can have your appetizer and eat it too. If you pick from certain items, you can have an appetizer, entree and dessert on the DDP. Of course this won't include the "signature" items, but might be just the thing if you really want an appetizer with your meal.
Keep in mind I just read this this a few minutes ago, and have no idea of any details, just passing on some info. Maybe someone else knows about this?
Ate there on the DP last year.
Tomato Stack (yummy, but needed more onion)
Filet (Perfection)
Creme Brulee Sampler (Good, but should have went for the Mousse)

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-17-2008, 10:48 AM
Actually there was another post about a week ago and they just came back from DW...they said they told them there would be like three set choices but he couldn't remember exactly what was on them...he did say the filet wouldn't be an option but he thought the prime rib and NY Strip were....also, according to that poster it would be available to those on the basic dining plan which would be cool:cool:

ElenitaB
08-17-2008, 11:04 AM
Actually, one of our newer members, JavaDuck, reported this last week.

To keep conversation in one place, I'm going to merge these threads.

Remember, when possible, please get a copy of the menu (or take a picture of it), and send it to Guest Relations here at INTERCOT ([email protected]) so we can post the latest menus.

MickeyChick
08-19-2008, 04:11 PM
I did this on Friday... I had the cheddar cheese soup, prime rib and maple creme brulee.

I believe the mustard crusted chicken was one of the entree options, salmon and a pasta.

For the desserts, I remember the creme brulee, chocolate mousse, seasonal sorbet and one other option.

Insanity Clause
08-19-2008, 05:23 PM
Well, the filet is what DH definately wants to get though it would be interesting to have an appetizer. I heard the cheese soup is wonderful!

Goes4FastPass
08-19-2008, 06:08 PM
Pardon me for asking but is this the beginning of completely separate menus for 'regular' guests and DDP guests at all DDP venues?

...or restrictions like lakeside seating not available to DDP guests at Rose and Crown?

...or HDDR guests on the DDP have to sit in the back? Wait, that one's already in place.

I like the DDP. I buy the DDP. I don't try to finagle the DDP. It just feels yucky being greeted with all this, "You can't this and you must that and if you this then you can't that..."

maxrebo77
08-19-2008, 08:16 PM
The LeCell is called a "pilot" It seems like they wish to go the way of Fridays and Applebees set menus.