PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier Review

JavaDuck
08-11-2008, 10:43 PM
We ate at Le Cellier on Tuesday August 5th. This was the best meal of the week, and definitely in the top 10 of the meals in my lifetime.

Food - 4 1/2 stars out of 5

Everything we had was amazing. Much better than I was expecting from all the review I had read before the trip. I went in expected a great meal. We started off with the cheese soup. I would have been happy just eating that and the pretzel bread. Yum yum so tasty! Our friend had the mussels and they were great as well.

For dinner we both had the mushroom fillet and swapped out the risotto for the cream cheese mashed potatoes. The entire dish was great, I loved the presentation, the taste. Definitely looking forward to our next trip to have it again.

For dessert, everyone at the table had the maple creme brulee. Wow! First, it is a good serving portion, two people could easily share one. (but probably wouldn't want to, because it tastes so good). My partner asked after dinner, can you make that? I make a great coconut lime creme brulee, so now have to add a maple one to my recipe box.

Service - 4 stars out of 5

Katie was our server and she was great. Very friendly. She kept our glasses filled, etc. Every server we came into contact with was great. We had a few that stopped and talked with us. We were right by one of their stations, so they would talk to us while they were waiting their turn.

Ambiance- 4 stars out of 5

The restaurant was not as dark as I was expecting. I like the feel of the restaurant. The place as busy, but not overly noisy. We were able to have a nice conversation throughout dinner.

Overall, this was the best dining experience we had all week. Everything was great. I can see why so many people recommend Le Cellier. My partner liked it so much, he suggested that we make ADRS for two days on our next trip. One day to have the prime rib, the other for the mushroom fillet.

disneyboy98
08-11-2008, 11:21 PM
Le Cellier has got to be one of the most wonderful places to eat on property. I remember we had lunch there and it was delicious. Plus, it was nice to have some "home" cooking from my home country because all of the selections on the menu are exactly what we eat on a daily basis up here in Canada.....just kidding.!! :secret::thumbsup:

Hope to go back to Le Cellier in the near future!

SurferStitch
08-12-2008, 06:25 AM
Glad you enjoyed your meal there. Le Cellier is one of our favorites. Can't wait to go back in October!

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-12-2008, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the review...I like how you break it down into food, server, ambiance...we are eating there in December and I'm looking forward to it.:)

Ksmith75
08-12-2008, 10:05 AM
Le Cellier was great when we went in April. It was one of our favorites as was Narcosse's and the Yachtsman's.

yjgirl32
08-12-2008, 10:25 AM
Cool! his would be a good place for a picky eater who likes most of their food with no "extras"? Thanks for any help.

Soul_Power
08-12-2008, 10:45 PM
I'm glad you had a good meal here! Because of all of the good reviews that I have read about Le Cellier, we're definitely making a stop here during our trip!

KylesMom
08-13-2008, 01:00 AM
Overall, this was the best dining experience we had all week. Everything was great. I can see why so many people recommend Le Cellier. My partner liked it so much, he suggested that we make ADRS for two days on our next trip. One day to have the prime rib, the other for the mushroom fillet.
That's what we do! Glad you enjoyed your dining visit as much as we did! :mickey:

PittFan
08-13-2008, 12:32 PM
Our favorite by far. :thumbsup: Get your ADR ASAP ... they were booked for months last I checked. We'll be dining there in 2 weeks, I can't wait !!! :eat:

Disney fans..
08-13-2008, 05:07 PM
We will be dinning there in November and after reading all of these reviews I really can't wait!:D