PDA

View Full Version : How is Tusker House now that it's buffet?

MickeyMousse
08-11-2008, 06:42 PM
My DF and I always enjoyed Tusker House at AK and were bummed when we heard that they were redoing it.
So for those of you who have tried it since it opened as buffet style-how is it? What kind of selection is there? How $$$ is it?
I'd love to be able to talk the DF back into going there on our trip in February!

debandbub
08-11-2008, 07:33 PM
We were there for the Character Breakfast last year. We've never been there before so I can't compare to when it wasn't a buffet, but let me tell you, we were so happy with the breakfast buffet. GREAT selection, lots to choose from- new things to try as well as favorites for tamer culinary tastes. Highly recommend the breakfast, in fact we have our ADR's all set for the next trip in 78 short days! :mickey:

pixie897
08-11-2008, 07:39 PM
The breakfast is absolutely terrific!!!! You will not be disappointed with the selection there....Make those ADRs! :mickey:

Pop Centurion
08-11-2008, 10:10 PM
I'm also curious how it is as far as dinner not breakfast. I couldn't wait to go back after the refurb but once I viewed the menu I disappointed and decided to skip it. But I could be swayed with some good reviews. ;)

MickeyMousse
08-12-2008, 11:38 AM
I am happy to hear that the breakfast is so good since that was the meal we always had there prior to turning it into the buffet.

Yes, I'd like to hear about the dinner buffet if anyone has experienced it, too.

Also, any idea on how much it costs???

Thanks everyone!!

big blue and hairy
08-12-2008, 03:42 PM
The dinner buffet is very good. I don't remember the price.

:sulley:

wdwfansince75
08-12-2008, 05:37 PM
We did the breakfast in June. Food variety and taste was excellent. Also, characters were very outgoing and entertaining. Cost was $18.99 for adults, and $10.99 for children 3-9. Believe lunch buffet is about $20, and dinner is $26.99. No characters for lunch or dinner.