PDA

View Full Version : Finally Going To WDW Again!!!!!

caryrae
08-11-2008, 05:47 PM
I am so happy:), I just booked a WDW vacation with kathyMJ from Magical Journey's:number1:. We are actually staying at a Moderate Resort for once, we have always stayed at the values or off-property. This time we are staying at Coronado Springs, can't wait but I guess I have to since we won't be going until Sept/Oct 2009. Kathy got us a good price of $1101.33 for 8 nights saving us $264 with a AAA discount, without discount it would have been $1365. This is also my first time using MJ but with all the positive post about them how could I not us them. When our trip does come it will have been 3 years since our last Disney Vacation in 2006. Can't wait to see the update attractions and anything new there may be.

mouseketeer mom
08-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Isn't that a great feeling when the trip is officially booked?:thumbsup::mickey:

caryrae
08-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Isn't that a great feeling when the trip is officially booked?:thumbsup::mickey:

Yes this is the first of the excited feelings. Then it dies down for a while since it is far away. Then I get little excited feelings along the way, like buying the park tickets, paying off the reservation, when it hits the 6 month mark, then at 3 months on down getting a little more excited each time.

faline
08-11-2008, 06:13 PM
I think you'll be very happy with Coronado Springs! Happy planning! :mickey:

Aren't the folks at Magical Journeys just the best?!! :thumbsup:

caryrae
08-11-2008, 06:18 PM
Not sure what I would have done if there was no Intercot and MJ. This is where I heard about MJ and also all the good things about CS.

Now I just have to remember the couple tricks for helping my ears from hurting I read about here, like the Earplanes and start taking, I believe, decongestants a couple days before the flight.

caryrae
08-22-2008, 09:24 PM
Now I am more excited, we decided to split our trip, 4 nights at CSR and 4 at Comtemporary with the help of Kathy from MJ. Never in my dreams would I have thought we would stay at a mod let alone a Deluxe. This trip is gonna be great.

vizsla
08-23-2008, 06:26 AM
Congratulations and Happy Planning :thumbsup:

RedSoxFan
08-23-2008, 07:18 AM
Happy Planning.:mickey:

jrkcr
08-23-2008, 10:21 AM
Your trip sounds great! We've stayed at CSR and love it. But DH wants to try the Contemporary too. Maybe next trip we'll think about splitting out time too....

I know it's a long wait, but now you have time to think and plan! There is so much "extra" at WDW that my family has never done!! I want to see the hoop dee do revue someday. Or maybe the campfire movies.

Now you've made me start planning!! :laughing:

Have fun!!

Soul_Power
08-23-2008, 01:03 PM
I'm right there with you - my boyfriend and I just booked our December 2009 trip! By the time we go, it would have been 2 1/2 years since our last trip. It's a long way from now, but it's fun having a trip to look forward to!
HAPPY PLANNING! :mickey:

caryrae
08-23-2008, 02:29 PM
Your trip sounds great! We've stayed at CSR and love it. But DH wants to try the Contemporary too. Maybe next trip we'll think about splitting out time too....

I know it's a long wait, but now you have time to think and plan! There is so much "extra" at WDW that my family has never done!! I want to see the hoop dee do revue someday. Or maybe the campfire movies.

Now you've made me start planning!! :laughing:

Have fun!!

The price wasn't to bad and since we have about a year to pay it off it was an easy choice. For the 4 nights at CSR and 4 at Contemporary was just over $1800 for Sept 25th to Oct 3rd with a AAA discount. I was almost going to try all 8 nights at the Contemp which would have been about $2600 but though about it with the help of Kathy at MJ and went with the split stay. This way we can try out 2 Resorts in one trip.

Tinkpink
08-25-2008, 09:52 AM
Congrats and enjoy!

mrsgaribaldi
08-27-2008, 08:24 AM
I like Coronado Springs and I love Magical Journeys:mickey: Have fun planning :thumbsup: