PDA

View Full Version : Crowds During October 22-27 - too close to Halloween?

Cheloconnell
08-11-2008, 03:05 PM
We are taking our kids to WDW October 22-27. We have never been during this timeframe. We usually go in December, but lately we have been going more often which means different times in the year. Does anyone know how the crowds will be during this week? I am a little nervous with is being so close to Halloween. It seemed difficult to get ADR's we wanted, so it appears it may be busy. Does anyone know? Thanks much :mickey:

NJGIRL
08-11-2008, 04:31 PM
We always go the last two weeks in October and the crowds aren't bad at all. Most attractions are only about a 10 min wait and the bigger ones may be 20 mins without fast passes. Epcot WILL get crowded around 5:00 everynight but before then is OK.

I got all my ADR's 180 days out and had no trouble at all getting what I wanted. I think no matter what time of year you go now you have to make them far in advance. At this point your about 60 days out and most times are already taken.

SBETigg
08-11-2008, 04:35 PM
We've gone at that time and found it a great time to go. The weather is wonderful (even though we did have a hurricane one year, it's late in the season and rare for that then). The crowds are moderate to low, except for World Showcase crowds on weekends for the Food and Wine festival. Enjoy!

Imagineer1981
08-11-2008, 04:37 PM
Its a great time go, however don't be surprised if MNSSHP is sold out