PDA

View Full Version : If you think I'm Saxy....

BandMan
08-11-2008, 01:49 PM
I was looking at some pictures online and came across someone's picture of a saxophone quartet playing in Fantasyland. anyone know anything about this group? Performance times, etc.? My wife is a sax player and I'd love to have her hear them.

Leaving on Wed. :number1:

jenny1976
08-11-2008, 02:42 PM
I ran into them last year at the shop right off of Philharmagic, they are AWESOME!!!!

Only 38.5 days to leave!!!!:cloud9:

BronxTigger
08-11-2008, 05:10 PM
I just found a photo of this group while browsing through my photos from last August. The picture of them was taken on Main Street.

I suspect if you ask at City Hall when you enter the MK, you can find out when and where they will perform.

Figment!
08-11-2008, 09:34 PM
From Hidden Treasures & Surprises (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/hiddentreasures.asp)
Fantasyland Woodwind Society
This quartet brings Disney classic songs to life with a saxophone twist. This whimsical foursome can be found along various locations around Fantasyland. They typically appear three times daily between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm Monday – Thursday and once between 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm on Sunday for 20 minute sets.
For exact showtimes, inquire at Magic Kingdom Guest Services the day of.

I take the Ferry
08-11-2008, 10:28 PM
If you're REALLY lucky, you might be there when they join the Dapper Dans on Main Street. They play while the Dans sing. It's awesome. We've only seen it one time.

K, Slater!
I take the Ferry!

BandMan
08-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Outstanding. Thanks everyone for the info.