PDA

View Full Version : With the new dining plan for 2009, do you think this could happen?

WDWCrazyKaren
08-11-2008, 10:05 AM
Ok, I'm really, really, REALLY hoping they will offer free dining in Sept 09, (cause that's when we'll invade!) but my question is this:

With the new "Counter Service" option on the dining plan now, do you think Disney might make the free dining into a counter service option?

Any other thoughts on that?

Karen

CleveSJM
08-11-2008, 10:31 AM
I would think it's highly probable. Like 85% sure the Sept free dining, if any, will be the lowest rung offering, hence the CS offering. Then they'll let you pay the difference to upgrade.

I would be surprised if this did not happen. We'll find out soon if they offer a rebook/bounce back offer for this year's free diners.

Strmchsr
08-11-2008, 10:39 AM
There's absolutely no way to speculate on what WDW might do in 2009. With all of the changes to the dining plan and people now so used to using the dining plan I'll be surprised if they keep the "free" dining going anyway. The whole point of it was to introduce people to the dining plan and up September attendance. They've accomplished both. I'm sure, though, if they don't do "free" dining they'll do some other good discount. The "free" dining seems to becoming less and less of a good deal each year anyway.

I agree with CleveSJM, though, that if "free" dining is offered the idea that it will be the CS version is very probable.

TheRustyScupper
08-11-2008, 05:41 PM
. . . There's absolutely no way to speculate on what WDW might do in 2009. With all of the changes to the dining plan . . .

I think we just have to wait until late Aug-08 or Sept-08 to find out.

Mickey91
08-11-2008, 10:13 PM
Probably CS plan if any.